O3 | Rough Sex

But piece by piece, he collected me up
Off the ground, where you abandoned things
Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
Six years old.

......

......

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"Daddy! Daddy no please don't! Don't, don't please just don't!"

The little 6 year old me screamed on top of my voice as I felt him drag me out of the house. Tears brimmed down my eyes as I looked at her unconscious figure lying there, blood oozed out from her nose and the trillion scratches all over her body, her eyes closed, tired of the monster she had in her life.

"Shut up! This is all your fault!" He shouted at my face as he grabbed a hand full of my hair."

I sniffed as I looked at him tearing my eyes away from my Angel.

"Y-you can punish me daddy, not her please." I said in between my sobs."

His features softened as he looked at me and smiled. His tall figure kneeled in front of me while I was already on mine. And for the first time in a long time, I felt like I actually had a Dad. But boy was I wrong. Nah I was so so wrong.

"Listen here, 'Daughter'." He said to which I smiled softly until he completed.

"You are the biggest regret of my life."

And before I could contemplate his words. His hand grabbing the fist full of my hair swung up and slammed my head hard against the wall Knocking the breath out of me, I could feel warm liquid trickle down the side of my face and see him from my faint vision as he scrunched down towards her petite figure, I raised my hand in an attempt to stop him, my back resting against the wall.

"No."

That was all I could manage to say until darkness was all I could see.

" Mrs. Khan we're here." I was pulled out of my retriever by an unknown voice. I jerked looking up from my seat towards the window only to find the car door already open by an aged man. Probably in his late 50's. I smiled at him but he had this look of pity in his eyes. I frowned and that's when I realized how I already had tears in my eyes from my past memories.

Memories I wish I could just throw out of my life and lock them up in a cage.

How I wish I could unchain myself from the past.

I quickly wiped my tears away. Poor man, he might be thinking of me as those damsels in distress. I took a deep breath as I smiled again, this time a little wider.