42 | Wedding Bells

But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating
When he calls me pretty I feel like somebody.

.  .  .

.  .  .

Chapter dedicated to : romanahmoin
My baby's in the house! I love you babeeee! Say hii to my best friend you all! romanahmoin welcome to the family!

P.S : You haven't experienced embarrassment until your bestie reads your work. And reads *everything* bdhbdhxncbdbxv

<<raqeeba's p.o.v>>

"Do not and I repeat do not dare to give him the death glare or I swear to God you'll have it from me Mr. Khan."

I gritted in a hard voice but with a smile on my face as I tightened my hold around my husband's hand. He didn't say anything and just continued clenching and unclenching his jaw and fist while his eyes were fixed upon Josh like a hawk.

If looks could kill, I know Joshua Kapoor would've been dead the very moment we stepped into the mansion, a.k.a at my in-laws', the poor kid should've thought about it before literally making out at the center of the mall with none other than, the dear dear sister of my husband.

It's been a week since my birthday, and 2 days since the mall incident. Well.

Long story in not so short.

Let's just say I wanted to go to the mall for umm ahm buying some essentials for myself, since I had finally become a proper 'married' woman with quite an 'active' sexual life and needed something a little more than anime printed or plain boring undergarments.

But hella!

Had I known the touchy-feely, extra and always-by-your-side kind of a man I was married to I would've locked him up before heading out. Apparently the moment I stepped into the mall I was greeted with almost an unhealthy amount of staff from each shop, standing behind my husband at the very entrance who seemed to be pretty much very impressed by the little stunt he pulled.