𝟏.𝟎𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

season 1, episode 2

✦✧✦✧

The five girls were currently sat around a table at the 'Apple Rose Grille', the funeral had not long been over and the group had decided to go get dinner together and discuss the events that had just happened. 

Sophie's mind was once again wandering to the Dilaurentis boy that she had been sat with throughout the funeral. She found that she was doing that quite frequently recently – thinking about Jason.

No one had ever made Sophie Langford feel the way she felt when he looked at her. He had a weird effect on her, and she hated it. She hated how he made her feel funny inside and how he made her feel butterflied in her stomach when he touched her. She hated that she loved him.

She zoned back into the conversation the girls where having when she heard Aria question what Jenna was doing at the funeral. 

Sophie wish she knew the answer. She couldn't think of a good enough reason as to why she was there. The two were far from friends. It was appropriate to go as far as to say that the two hated each other. 

"I guess she's back" Spencer answered simply.

"Whatever she wants, it's not going to be good" Sophie said. 

"That cop acted as if we were suspects or something" Hanna said. 

"Do you think we looked guilty?" Emily asked, worried. 

"Why would we be? We haven't done anything wrong" Aria said. 

Sophie knew that that wasn't entirely true. In fact, the girls where guilty of a lot of things, and being the reason Jenna Marshall could no longer see was one of them.  

"Yeah, except blind a girl" Spencer said, a little too bluntly. "But Aria is right, when it comes to what happened to Alison, we aren't the ones that are guilty" 

"We promised to never bring up the Jenna Thing again remember? It never happened" Sophie said. 

"Have you found a way to forget?" Aria asked, "I still wake up in the middle of the night-" 

"Aria!" Spencer interrupted the rambling girl, "It was an accident"

Sophie snorted as she saw Hanna reach into her bag and pull out a flask, pouring some into her glass of coke. 

"It's medical" the blonde girl shouted to a man looking at her suspiciously from across the restaurant, "Cramps!". 

The girl then proceeded to offer some of the contents of the flask to the other girls – which they all obviously declined. Well all apart from Sophie. 

"Come on Han, you know I never turn down alcohol" she said as she took the flask off of Hanna and poured it into her own drink. 

"You're putting alcohol into coffee?" Spencer asked as she eyed the girl.