𝟐.𝟏𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙

season 2, episode 17

✦✧✦✧

Meeting in Spencer's kitchen to discuss anything A related was quickly becoming an event that occurred too much for Sophie's liking. Nevertheless, the girls were currently huddled around Spencer's laptop, getting ready to look through the files Caleb had recovered from the phone. 

The four girls were currently waiting for the arrival of their fifth member. Hanna was bringing the flash drive over that Caleb had given here in order for the girls to go through it. 

"I passed your mom heading out" Hanna said, announcing her presence as she walked into the kitchen. 

"Then it's go time" Spencer nodded, "Hanna?"

Spencer held her hand out, waiting for Hanna to give her the memory stick. 

"Hanna" Spencer said again when the blonde didn't hand it over. 

Hanna reluctantly sighed as she reached into her bag, pulling out the drive before handing it over to Spencer with a scowl. The brunette girls quickly stuck it into her laptop, loading the content. 

"How much did Caleb get?" Aria asked. 

"I don't know, he said he was up most of the night"

"Decrypting A's phone couldn't have been easy" Sophie said, "Is he still asking who's phone it is?"

"Every chance he gets" Hanna said with a sigh, "I'm lying to him"

"Well, we know it wasn't Lucas, my money's on Officer Garrett in the greenhouse with the phone" Aria suggested.

"But Jenna broke up with Garrett" Emily replied. 

"Yeah, after the greenhouse"

"Look the point is Caleb is still asking about everything and it's not safe for him to know the answers, we should just tell him to stop" Hanna snapped. 

"Let's just take a look first" Spencer said, typing away at her keyboard, pressing play on the first video that came up. The video loaded onto the screen, and it was the same one the girls had seen a million times before. Alison came to view on the laptop, wearing the same yellow top as she giggled towards the camera man. 

"Come closer" Ian said through the laptop's speakers. 

"You know you wanna kiss me" Alison teased. 

"This is what Caleb found?" Sophie asked when the video stopped playing and the screen glitched, a muffled sound playing over it. 

"Wait" Spencer said, "look"

The video resumed once more, this time the camera was tilted and zooming in and out, almost as if someone was trying to focus it. Sophie instantly recognized the background to be that of Alison's old bedroom.