𝟏.𝟏𝟐 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚

Season 1, episode 10

✦✧✦✧

Sophie was stood with her friends around Hanna's locker, as the girl checked her face in the mirror, "Okay! I need you guys to be perfectly honest with me"

"Of course" Spencer replied. 

"What is it?" 

"Is this side of my face fatter than this one?" 

"No" the girls chorused. 

"I don't think that's even possible Han" Sophie laughed. 

"Is that Ian?" Aria asked as the girls turned to look down the hallway. 

"Yep" Spencer shrugged, "he's the new field hockey coach"

"Does Melissa know he's back?"

"I don't know why she broke up with him" Hanna mused. 

"She didn't. He broke up with her" 

"Hey! This one is for my bestie" Mona suddenly appeared, a stack of envelopes in her hand, giving Hanna one, "and these are for you. My besties other friends"

Sophie took the decorated envelope, looking over it, "what is this Mona?"

"Oh nothing, only an invitation to the best birthday part ever. Camp Mona" 

"Camp Mona?" Aria asked. 

"Don't like the camping part scare you, it's glamping. And the 'M' is for Mona and massages not mosquitos" Mona grinned before turning away. "Oh, Naomi, Riley wait up" 

"Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party" Sophie scoffed. 

"Well she knows we're friends again and she's trying to reach out to you" Hanna explained, "she's just trying to be nice. So, are you going to go?"

"I know she's your friend but-" Spencer started. 

"Yeah I'm going to have to pass on this" Aria said. 

"I've got a lot of things to do this weekend" Emily added. 

"I've not really got an excuse but I'm not going, sorry Han" Sophie said. 

The girls' phones all pinged simultaneously and the girls shared a dreaded look before taking their phones out. 

UNKNOWN ID

Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt, and I'm the prize.

Come find me bitches

- A

"I guess we're going after all"

✦✧✦✧