𝟑.𝟏𝟏 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙡𝙚

season 3, episode 11

✦✧✦✧

Hanna let out an irritated sigh, pulling the tight black material of her skirt further down her leg. A thick, white dressing was wrapped around her thigh, covering up the wound. 

"Nothing fits over this!" Hanna exclaimed, returning to her closet to try and find another option that would cover the bandage. 

"If you just wait until your mom goes to work then we don't have to sneak around" Sophie told her from where she was sitting at Hanna's desk. 

"No" Hanna whined, "I'm not going to school with a big open wound"

"I thought you said Wren stitched it up" Spencer asked. 

"He did" Hanna replied, "bit I have to let it breathe or else it could get infected"

Sophie's jaw dropped when she saw Hanna pull out an olive green, layered midi skirt from her closet. 

"What is that" Sophie laughed, watching as the blonde zipped it up. 

"Eight grade"

"Did it come with castanets?" Spencer joked. 

"It's not Spanish it's Greek" Hanna rolled her eyes, "I played peasant lady in Mamma Mia"

"You cannot wear that" Sophie gaped, "its fucking hideous"

"Shut up" Hanna shot back, "can you give me some pins?"

Spencer moved out of the way to allow Hanna to stand in front of the floor-length mirror whilst Sophie grabbed the pins from Hanna's drawer. 

"I don't remember you in Mamma Mia" Spencer said, brows furrowed. 

"Good because I looked fat and hideous, and I had to stand next to a carboard goat" Hanna replied as Sophie tried to pin the back of the skirt. 

While Hanna was busy fixing the skirt her phone buzzed on the bed, flashing Wren's name onto the screen. Spencer picked up the phone, holding it out for Hanna with a frown etched on her face. 

"Why is Wren calling you?" Spencer asked as Hanna promptly declined the call, "Why don't you wanna talk to him?"

"Nothing" Hanna shook her head. 

"Han come on" Sophie said, not buying Hanna's lie, "Okay, we know that A has made it incredibly difficult for you and Caleb-"

"Hard?" Hanna scoffed, "try impossible"

"So when is Wren moving in?" Sophie teased. 

"Look, I know that he can be persuasive" Spencer continued, "I mean the dimples, the accent-"

"Can we not talk about this?" Hanna asked, cutting Spencer off. 

"-You are not the first call to fall for Downton Grabby"