𝟐.𝟏𝟑 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮

season 2, episode 12

(Okay, to clear up some confusion:

ITALICS - present tense when the girls are at the police station

NORMAL - past tense and the events that lead up to the girls being arrested)

✦✧✦✧

Sophie rested her hands on the cold, metal table in the interrogation room, fingers interlaced as she stared blankly ahead. There was dirt lodged in-between her freshly manicured nails, splattered up and down her body, caked in her hair. It was everywhere. A complete contrast against her pale skin. 

Her once beautiful red dress was now too covered in mud and the edges were ripped and frayed. She looked like shit to be honest. 

She lifted her head up slightly, moving her eyesight from the cool table and towards the girls who were sitting in a similar state to Sophie. Hanna was next to her, Spencer to the left and Aria next to the brunette. The only one missing was Emily. 

The room was deadly silent, none of them muttering a word. They were in shock. In the eyes of the police, they were already guilty so speaking might have just landed them in even more trouble. 

The eerie silence in the room was broken when the door opened and an all too familiar blonde detective walked into the room. At once, the girls straightened up in their seats. 

"Did you miss me?" Detective Wilden said, a sly smirk on his face. 

"No fucking way" Sophie muttered, eyeing the man cautiously. 

"This doesn't just look bad, this is bad" he said once more, eyeing the girls with the same amount of caution that Sophie was. He was trying to put pressure on them, trying to see who would be the first to crack. 

"Homicide is a capital offence in the state of Pennsylvania. And you girls are going down"

✦✧✦✧

12 hours earlier...

The five girls were standing outside their therapist's home, trying to get at least some answers. Sophie tucked her hair behind her ears as she peered through the window, hands resting on her forehead. The blonde didn't know what she was looking for exactly, she was just hoping to find something that indicated the woman was okay. It was as if she had just fallen off of the face of the earth. 

Sophie internally prayed that the therapist had simply just gotten out of town for the week, and that it was nothing to do with her recent discovery of who A was. However, Sophie knew better than to be naïve, deep down she knew their anonymous cyber-stalker was to blame for the doctors disappearance, she was just trying (and failing) to remain optimistic.