𝟏.𝟐𝟏 𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩

Season 1, episode 19

! very light smut warning !

✦✧✦✧

Sophie stood nervously in the hallway of the police station, the rest of the girls surrounding her as they waited for Spencer to come out of the interrogation room. It wasn't long until the Hasting's girl walked out, followed by her mother. 

"Will you be available for more questioning?" the detective asked. 

"Of course," Mrs. Hastings replied, "the girls have nothing to hide"

Sophie left her own mother's side to join the girls as their parents talked within the huddle, they were standing in. 

"Whoever said, 'the truth will set you free' never met A" Aria scoffed. 

"Jesus" Emily said gaining looks of confusion from her friends, "it's from the bible. Jesus said it"

"Then Aria's right" Hanna said, "because that bitch it going straight to hell"

"I wasn't completely honest in there" Spencer sighed, "I should have been, but my mom was sitting right next to me and with the whole Wren thing, I couldn't bring myself to say that I also hooked up with Ian"

"That has nothing to do with this" Aria told her. 

"I lied about it too Spence" Emily assured her. 

"You know, sometimes telling the truth does more harm than good" Hanna said. 

"Who said that?"

Hanna looked down, "Alison"

"Garrett?" Emily said, looking behind the girls. Sophie turned around to see the familiar man walking towards them, dressed in uniform, "you're a cop now?"

"Look uh, sorry they're putting you through this" he smiled awkwardly, pausing when he heard someone say his name, "probably wants a refill on his coffee and another jelly doughnut"

He smiled again before walking away, but not before shooting Sophie a knowing look. 

"He looks good in uniform" Hanna shrugged as they watched his retreating figure. 

✦✧✦✧

"I can't believe this is happening" Spencer whined as she walked down the school corridor next to Sophie and Hanna. 

"Do you want us to talk to them for you?" Sophie offered. 

"No" Spencer rolled her eyes, "they won't listen to a word anyone says"

"Who?" Emily asked as they joined her. 

"Spencer's parents think she's nuts" Hanna said.

"Unstable" Spencer corrected, "And why should they believe me? I'm the girl who cried wolf"