𝟐.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚

Season 2, episode 1

✦✧✦✧

Aria shook her head, "this is starting to feel wrong" 

"He wasn't moving" Aria said in a panic, "and he was not breathing"

"Because he was dead" Emily said firmly. 

"Is dead" Sophie corrected, "not was, is"

"So, unless we are saying Ian is a zombie someone took the body" Emily said. 

"It's probably stuffed in A's trunk" Hanna added. 

"Probably on its way to a meat grinder" Emily said. 

"Oh Em, come on you've gotta stop watching those horror films" Sophie groaned.

"You guys, A is probably watching us right now" Spencer whispered, her eyes darting around the crowd. 

"Anyone of these people could be A" Hanna added. 

"Half the town in here" Sophie sighed.

"They wanna see you girls down at the station" Garrett said, walking over to them, "I'm here to drive you"

"Well - uh, I saw my parents earlier" Aria said, "they're gonna want to know where we're going"

"They will meet us there" Garrett said, "let's go"

Garrett lead them over to the car and Hanna rushed to sit in the front seat before any of them could argue. Garrett opened the back door so that the other four girls could climb in. 

"Aren't you meant to be a cop" Sophie raised her eyebrows at him, "isn't this illegal"

"Just get in"

The four girls squeezed in the back of the car at Garrett started to drive off. He followed another cop car until he turned down a random side street. 

"Where are we going?" Sophie asked, "I thought we were going to the police station?"

"Why are we stopping?" Hanna said. 

"Let's go" he said, not looking at anyone. 

"No" Hanna shook her head, "I'm not going anywhere"

"Get out the car" Garrett said firmly, and the girls followed him outside, "it's not safe to talk in the car"

"Well it doesn't exactly feel safe to talk out here either" Sophie said. 

"Look, Im sorry if I scared you" Garrett said, "but there are somethings you guys need to know before you start answering questions" 

"We're listening" Spencer said. 

"Alright. The police cannot know that you were blackmailing Ian and that I was helping. It's a serious crime"