𝟑.𝟏𝟓 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝘼-𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙞𝘼

season 3, episode 15
! Smut warning!

season 3, episode 15! Smut warning!

✦✧✦✧

After the disaster that was the 10K run, Sophie and Spencer walked home together, discussing what in the hell had just happened. The two came to a stop conveniently outside of the Dilaurentis home, seeing as it was in the middle of the two houses. 

From where she was standing, Sophie could make out Jason's figure sitting on the porch. 

"Have you talked to him since-"

"No" Sophie replied quickly, "but I can't avoid him forever"

Sophie wrapped her jacket around her body tighter, shielding her skin from the harsh November breeze as the two neared the Dilaurentis' porch. 

"Hey" Spencer called out, alerting the man of their presence. 

Jason's head snapped up when he heard the voice of his sister, a small smile forming on his face when he saw that Sophie was there too. 

"Heard I missed some fireworks at the finish line" Jason mused as he stood up. 

"Yeah" Sophie muttered, "but Mona walked away without a scratch" 

"Are you alright?" Jason asked. 

"We're okay" Spencer nodded, "Look, I-I won't say this again"

"You don't have to" Jason replied, "I hear you this time" 

Spencer only offered him a weak smile before she glanced between him and Sophie. The blonde sent a reassuring smile in Spencer's direction, silently telling her that she was okay. 

"I'll uh, I'll leave you to it" Spencer smiled, "call me later, Soph?"

Sophie nodded as she watched Spencer walk away. Awkwardly rocking on the balls of her feet, she glanced up to Jason, unsure as to what to say. 

"Do you uh, do you want to come in?" Jason asked, "it's pretty cold out"

"Sure" Sophie nodded, pressing her lips together in a tight smile, "lead the way"

Sophie allowed Jason to lead her into the house, shutting the door behind them with a soft click before the two made their way to his room. Truthfully, Sophie didn't know as to why she was being so awkward around him. Communication had never been her strong suit so whenever the two encountered a bump in the road in their relationship, she had no idea what to do. 

"Look, I don't want you to get the wrong idea about Mona" Jason started once the two were in his room. Sophie took a seat on the edge of his bed, hands folding in her lap as she listened to him. 

"And what is the wrong idea Jase?" Sophie asked. 

"You know what I mean" he sighed, "okay, yes I talked to her, and I helped her film that stupid video but-"