𝟏.𝟐𝟐 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚

Season 1, episode 20

✦✧✦✧

The girls, minus Spencer, we're sitting around the lunch table admiring a picture of a pendant on Hanna's phone. 

"Oh, it's so pretty Han" Aria gushed, "when did he give it to you?"

Hanna smiled, "oh he hasn't given it to me. Not yet. I found it. I wasn't looking for it but I found it. I took a picture and put it back" 

"Why an owl?" Sophie asked. 

"It's symbolic" Hanna grinned. 

"Of what?" 

"Of our first night in the tent" Hanna smiled, "we heard owls" 

"Swooping down to carry their pray" Sophie teased. 

"Okay, you cannot stomp the romance. Owls and tents and s'mores are all part of that night. Every minute of it was perfect" 

"Have you guys had another opportunity?" Sophie raised her eyebrows. 

"Not since he went to the guest room" Hanna sighed, "but we do have plans"

Emily wasn't listening to the girl's discussion, she instead was staring at something across the cafeteria. The girls turned to look at Sean laughing with Paige. 

"Oh Em, don't worry about it. It's totally cool. The breakup was messy but Sean's a good guy, he should be happy" Hanna smiled, "everyone should be as happy as I am now. You know, maybe I should practice my surprised face for when he gives it to me" The blonde started to practice a ridiculous number of 'surprised' faces earning chuckles from her friends, when the fifth chair at the table scraped against the floor and Spencer plopped down onto it. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Emily asked. 

"We didn't think you were coming in today" Aria said. 

Spencer sighed, "I have to be someplace other than home" 

"Are the cops still there?" Sophie asked.

"They came and they went." 

"They actually took your things?" Hanna asked. 

Spencer shrugged, "not much. My mom said they did it just to shake me up" 

"What'd they take?" 

"Um things from my jewelry box, stuff from my closet, a couple pairs of shoes-"

"Wait not the Tory Burches" Hanna gasped. 

Spencer shook her head, "no" she chuckled, "they wanted my laptop, but my mom said no. It wasn't in the search warrant so they couldn't have it. You know there's a chance they might pull this on you."