𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙍𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚

season 1, episode 5

╔══════════════╗

"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 

𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧."

― 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙠

╚══════════════╝

✦✧✦✧

"A sent this letter to my mom" Aria said, the girls had all stayed over at Spencer's that night, the brunette girl not wanting to be alone after A had broken into her house. The Montgomery girl was sitting down on the couch, holding a letter. The letter explained how Aria's dad had been having a secret affair with one of her students, and that Aria and Sophie had known all along. It stated that her husband had sworn the girls to keep this affair a secret for a year. Of course, Aria's mom had no idea how the letter had ended up in her mailbox, but the girls knew better.

"You know it's not your fault, right?" Emily asked, "It's your dads mistake"

"It was"

"Okay, you did not hook up with your student and then ask your kid to keep it a secret" Spencer pointed out.

"You and Ali were right" Aria sighed, turning to Sophie "I should've told my mom as soon as it happened"

"Wait you knew?" Hanna asked, "And Ali?"

"Yeah, they were both with me when I found out"

2009

Aria, Allison and Sophie were walking down the street, an ice cream in each of their hands, laughing about Aria's crush for Noel Kahn.

"Aria!" they heard a voice shout from behind them, "Hey guys! Allison, Sophie"

"You hear Mona?" Aria asked.

Sophie turned around to see loser Mona Vanderwall waving at them from behind. The girl scoffed and turned back around, grabbing Ali's free hand.

"You mean loser Mona" Sophie snickered.

"Maybe we should wait for her" Aria suggested as Mona called out to them again.

"No way"

"My god. Is she ever gonna get a clue" Allison shook her head.