𝟏.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝘼𝙡𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

Season 1, episode 12

✦✧✦✧

Sophie wheeled a helpless Hanna into her kitchen as the girls carried the mass amount of gift bags the blonde had received since being in the hospital. 

"Han why are you taking that off?" Sophie asked her friend when she noticed her struggling with the sticker on her cast. The girls had put a sticker over the A message to try and hide it from the poor girl, however their efforts didn't seem to be working all that much. 

"I'm not. I'm trying to keep it on" Hanna whined, "believe me I don't want to see the autograph that's under it" 

"We can get you a new sticker" Spencer suggested. 

"Yeah, this time why don't you try something mellower like 'save the planet?" Aria suggested. 

"Hey, it's not like there was a lot of options" Spencer defended, "it was either Humpty Dumpty or Jesus is coming. Look busy'"

"Oh god it's still there" Hanna whined as she peeled back the sticker to look at the message. 

"Of course, it's still there" Sophie sighed, "who are we Harry Potter?"

Aria moved to place the sticker back over the message, "if we do this we can pretend it's not okay?"

"Look around you, okay?" Emily comforted, "you're safe here" 

"I thought I was safe in my hospital room" Hanna scoffed, "what's happening with Noel Kahn? Is he A?"

"Have you talked to him?" Spencer asked turning to Aria. 

"No I keep telling him I'm busy" Aria sighed, "busy freaking out every time I look at him" 

"Well try being run over by him" Hanna huffed. 

"What about you?" Spencer asked Sophie. 

"What about me?" she asked in confusion. 

"Well Noel seems to like you, have you spoke to him?" 

"Spencer why on earth would I voluntarily speak to him if he might be A?" Sophie shot back at her, looking at the other girls for help. 

"Who bought you this panda? Sean?" Emily asked, picking up a panda teddy to change the topic. 

"Lucas" Hanna replied. 

"Hermy?" Sophie laughed, "why's he buying you gifts?"

"Don't call him that!" Hanna snapped, "he's sweet"

Sophie rolled her eyes as her stomach rumbled rather loudly "is anyone else starving?"

"Your mom said she left you a special dinner-" Spencer started but she was cut off by Hanna.