𝟑.𝟏𝟕 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝘼𝙣, 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤

season 3, episode 17
!Smut warning (ish)!

season 3, episode 17!Smut warning (ish)!

✦✧✦✧

Fall had well and truly settled into Rosewood by now. Hues of green and blue had morphed into those of red and orange – the warm colours a massive contradiction against the cool air. Crisp leaves crunched under Sophie's shoes as she walked towards the Brew with her friends.

There had been quite a big development in pretty much everything overnight and Sophie was starting to wander if and when she was going to get a moments peace. Meredith had been drugging Aria in an attempt to look for the stolen pages out of Alison's journal. The result of the situation had been Byron confessing everything to Aria and the brunette had burnt the journal pages to protect her father.

Byron had revealed that it was true that he met up with Alison that night to tell her that their deal was off and he was no longer going to hide his mistakes from his family. He had also told Aria that he had seen Melissa Hastings that night outside of the Dilaurentis house.

The girls had yet to speak to Spencer about this new revelation, deciding to give the girl time to herself to celebrate her anniversary with Toby.

"You still recovering?" Hanna asked Spencer, who was trailling behind the three girls, "From the anniversary dinner?"

"Yeah, yeah" Spencer replied, rather distant.

"Was he surprised?" Aria smiled.

"Mhm" Spencer nodded, "it was a really big surprise"

"Where were you last night?" Aria asked Hanna, "were you with Caleb?"

"No, he's being really weird" Hanna frowned, "every time I try to make plans with him he says he's busy but he won't tell me what he's doing"

"Why don't you just ask him?" Aria suggested, "be honest"

"Wow, it's like the worlds fattest man giving dieting tips" Hanna quipped, "Hello! You're the one who's sitting on a secret the size of Natterhorn"

"Okay, if you're talking about Fitz and the kid, I'm gonna tell him today" Aria sighed, "and the goal was to never keep it from him, I-I wake up every morning with the intention of telling him and then I go to sleep every night feeling guilty that I didn't"

"At least you have your afternoons free" Hanna shrugged.

"Nice support Han" Aria mused, "Oh, and by the way it's Matterhorn, Muh"

"Aren't you supposed to be the one correcting her Spence?" Sophie asked the brunette.

"What?" Spencer said, dazed.

"Hey what's wrong?" Sophie asked, brows furrowing as she noticed how distant her friend was.

"Uh nothing" Spencer insisted, "we didn't really get much of an anniversary because Toby had to get up early for work the next day"