𝟐.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝘼𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

season 2, episode 19

(I love this chapter)

✦✧✦✧

"That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?" Emily asked as the girls peered down at the red raincoat. 

Turn out, Spencer had found a claim ticket stuck in the middle of a copy of Lolita, a book that once belonged to Alison. Hanna had borrowed the book a while ago, but had never had the chance to return it. The blonde girl had revealed a memory of seeing Alison with dark brown hair in the salon a few years prior and Spencer had revealed that the name on the I.D was Vivian Darkbloom. 

"That's what they gave me" Spencer nodded. 

"So, basically you picked up her dry cleaning" Sophie retorted, "I just can't picture Ali ever wearing this"

"Picture Vivian Darkbloom wearing it"

"So now we're saying this Vivian Darkperson had her own wardrobe too?" Emily asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"This keeps getting weirder" Sophie muttered. 

"Can I touch it?" Aria asked. 

"Yeah, it's a raincoat Aria, not a mummy" Spencer quipped. 

Aria stepped forward, picking up the rain coat and feeling around the smooth material. 

"Where's Hanna?" Spencer asked, making her way over to sit on one of the barstools. 

"She and her mom had a meeting with Tamborelli before school" Sophie told her, "Apparently Kate's mom printed out that picture, she's causing a real wildfire, threatening to sue" 

"I'm the one that told her that Kate used to be called 'boil n' baggies'" Spencer sighed. 

"Who told A?"

"A doesn't need anyone to tell hum, her it. That plan was probably in motion the moment Kate stepped into school" Spencer scoffed. 

"Guys check it out"

Sophie turned her head to see Aria tugging a piece of paper out of the pocket of the raincoat. 

"What is it?" Spencer asked, standing up. 

"It's a phone number" Aria stated, unfolding the paper, seeing a phone number written in smudged, blue ink. 

"Whose?"

"There's no name" Aria shook her head, flipping the paper around to see if anything was written on the back. 

"Let's call it" Spencer said, taking the phone number from Aria's hand.

"Okay stop!" Emily exclaimed, "Now I feel like we're in a bad place"

"We're in my living room Emily" Spencer sarcastically replied, "we are holding a coat"