𝟐.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬

season 2, episode 6, part 2

✦✧✦✧

Sophie was sitting at her makeup desk backstage, wearing nothing but a black robe whilst she did the finishing touches to her makeup. She watched through her mirror as Emily's face dropped when her girlfriend – or whatever they were – held hands with her friend Quinn as they walked off. 

"Did they seem a little touchy-feely to you?" Emily asked once the two left the backstage area. 

"A little" Sophie shrugged, turning back to the mirror as she brushed the light pink blush over her cheeks. 

"How come I have no date and you have a date who brough a date?" Hanna asked. 

"You have a date, you just didn't ask him to come" Sophie pointed out. 

"Caleb and I aren't together" Hanna scoffed. 

"Whatever you want to believe" Sophie hummed, standing up, "I need to go find my first dress before Mona puts me in an early grave"

She excused herself from the group, walking over to the clothing rails situated in the back of the dressing rooms. The clothes were organized alphabetically according to name – courtesy of Spencer – so it didn't take her long to find her dresses. Her fingers ran over the clothes, pulling out the dress labelled 'Langford, Sophie 1'. 

Her first dress was a long black dress with a rather high slit on the left of the skirt. The middle of the dress was lace and the neck line of the dress came down low enough to show a little cleavage whilst still keeping it modest. The black detailing of the dress was decorated with small black gems which caught the light. She loved the dress honestly, and she wouldn't deny the fact it made her look good. 

She picked up the dress and the matching silver heels and made her way to one of the many changing rooms and slipped the dress on. 

Sophie ran her hands over the dress, smoothing her hands over the material before stepping out of the changing room. She kept her eyes on the floor, watching her steps carefully as to not trip up. 

However, this meant that she couldn't see what – or who – she was walking into. She bumped into the oncoming figure, feeling two familiar hands grab her waist, helping her regain her balance. 

"Sorry" she apologies, looking up to see Jason smiling down at her. 

"Wow" he breathed out, "you look gorgeous" 

"Uh thank you" she replied, feeling her cheeks heat up from his compliment. 

She let her eyes wander down Jason's form, and she wouldn't deny, he looked good. So good. He was wearing a black suit and a white dress shirt was tucked neatly into his pants. Did Sophie mention that he looked good?