𝟏.𝟏𝟕 𝙄𝙛 𝘼𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝘼𝙞𝙣

Season 1, episode 15

✦✧✦✧

Sophie was rudely awoken at the crack of dawn the next morning by Aria. The girl had joined the girls later that evening, all five of them deciding to head to bed in Spencer's room with Emily. However, it seemed that Aria hadn't slept a wink and she was now dragging the girls downstairs. 

"Wait where's Ian?" Emily asked as they followed Aria downstairs. 

"Don't worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa" Spencer told them. 

"I didn't realise life existed at this hour" Sophie yawned. 

"Come on guys just walk. You need to see this" Aria said, rushing to the laptop. 

"I always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it" Hanna quipped. 

"I'll make some coffee" Spencer said.

Spencer's eyes caught the laptop sitting on the counter, the image from last night on full display, "I thought we were done looking at this. I mean we know the shadow is Ian, right?"

"Aria, you woke us up for this?" 

"It's important" Aria said, rushing to the printer and hurriedly snatching the paper out of it, "I couldn't let it go"

"Have you been up all night?"

"Maybe"

"But you have" Hanna pointed out, "one eye is puffier than the other. You look like a strung out powerpuff girl"

Aria shook her head, "Just look at the picture-"

"Alright, who's having coffee?" Spencer asked. 

"Is that even a question Spence?"

"- I mean, there's only one place that this picture cold have been taken from"

"Where?"

"Alison's bedroom"

"No Alison is in the picture" Hanna scoffed, "she clearly didn't take that"

"Okay but somebody in her house did" Aria said. 

"Like who? Her parents?" Emily asked. 

"No. Like her brother. Jason" Aria said. 

"No" Sophie shook her head, "there's no way Jason could've taken that"

"How would you know?" Spencer asked her. 

"Gut instinct" Sophie shrugged, "besides, Jason was black out drunk for pretty much that whole night, he couldn't even stand-up"

"My mom ran into him at the bank" Hanna told them, "He's back in town"

"I know" Sophie said, "he has been for a while"