𝟏.𝟎𝟐 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝘼𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝

season 1, episode 1

✦✧✦✧

Later that evening, Sophie found herself walking aimlessly around Rosewood, not particularly going somewhere, she was just trying to clear her head.

She couldn't seem to take her mind off of that text, which then resulted in her not being able to take her mind off of him

It had been over a year since she had seen him, and yet he still managed to take up a permanent place in her head. She knew that she loved him, well she thought she did. Sophie had never really been in love, but she was pretty sure that this is what it felt like. What she had with Jason, was the closest thing she felt to being in love, and she hated it. 

Sophie didn't even know why she loved him, sure he was extremely good looking, and he was older and had a bad guy reputation so he was pretty much what every teenage girl wanted, but she still didn't know why she had such strong feelings towards him. 

She could have any boy she wanted, yet all she wanted was him. 

As Sophie continued to think about the blond-haired boy, she found herself subconsciously walking towards the Dilaurentis house – the old Dilaurentis house.

The family didn't even live there anymore, but something inside of Sophie was pulling her towards the house. 

As she turned onto the road, she saw a police car drive past her, it wouldn't have bothered her if the police car hadn't of had it's sirens blaring and lights flashing, and if it hadn't have stopped in front of the Dilaurentis' old house. 

Sophie's pace quickened as she neared the house, she saw a small crowd gathered outside of the property, with multiple police cars, a couple ambulances and a fire engine. 

She also didn't fail to notice the coroners van parked outside of the house. 

Sophie knew what had happened. She knew what was going on, but she didn't admit she knew, not for one second. She told herself she didn't know wat was going on. She forced herself to be confused and ask what was going on. 

"Sophie!" she heard her sister shout. 

She turned her head and saw her sister standing in the crowd with Melissa Hastings. 

"Nova? What's going on?" her sister however, didn't respond, she just looked at Sophie with the same sympathetic eyes she gave Sophie the day Alison went missing. 

The look on her sister's face confirmed it all. It made her heart drop to her stomach and made her choke back a sob as her breath became stuck in her throat. 

"It's Ali isn't it?" she asked, her voice shaking. 

Nova embraced her little sister as she saw the tears quickly form in her eyes. Sophie felt like time was frozen, she stood rooted on the spot as she desperately tried to hold back her sobs – not wanting everyone to see the 16-year-old break down.