45

Random Author Thoughts: I read something that I call 'American yuri'. If you don't get me, it practically means (for me) non-Japanese-themed yuri.

And man, I did not realize people were that thirsty.

_______________________

~~Saeko POV~~

Arriving at the estate was an experience, the place had become larger than I had last recollection of and almost everyone was used to teasing Silvia. It was a welcoming place, filled with smiles and jokes. 

I finally was able to meet Kana-kaasan again after all those years. It was embarrassing how much she doted on me and Silvia, I was actually debating whether I should call her 'kaasan' when we first arrived, thinking that she would find it too fast. But looking at her now, it seems like I was worried for nothing.

"Anyway, enough with these stupid games. What do you mean my sister?" Silvia asked as she slouched on the sofa, "I don't expect you and Rei-kaasan would suddenly get busy and make me one."

Hearing Silvia's words, Kana-kaasan suddenly smiled and sat down. She had this childish pouty look on her face, it was like she was making fun of Silvia.

"My~ I didn't teach my child to have such a vulgar mouth," Kana-kaasan said as she covered her mouth in fake sadness.

Judging from Kaasan's actions, I sense that Silvia will get into trouble.

"Did I perhaps do something wrong when raising you, my dear?" Here it comes.

Silvia's ears twitched "Ah-- No. I didn't mean that!"

"I'm sorry, for being such a terrible mother. All those times I let you run around carelessly and get stuck in the vines in the garden, or that time you fell in a ditch in your bathrobe because you wouldn't listen to me. It's all my fault!" Kana-kaasan wiped a drop of tear as Silvia was screaming her head off.

"STOPPP!! Why do you still remember that!!?" She covered her ears as she convulsed in her seat. 

At this point, Kana-kaasan was teasing Silvia with her embarrassing stories from the past. It was really entertaining to see how they interacted with each other. Each story Kaasan told was about Silvia being reckless and stupid, in the end, the conversation became all about Silvia's past deeds. She really was unruly.

"You know Sae-chan, there was even that time when Sil-chan was so excited to see you that she---"

"--That's enough!!" Before I could listen to the whole story, "Saeko why don't you go wander around and do some stuff, I'll find you later-- okay? OKay!" 

Silvia had slowly pushed me outside of the room with a burning red face.

My, how adorable of her~!

*     *     *     *     *

Seeing as I had nothing to do, I decided to explore the house as Silvia suggested.

My memory of this place wasn't very clear, since it was so long ago, but there was a sense of familiarity. 

Hovering my hand on a very familiar sofa chair, I could remember small detail of me and Silvia running around and playing tag. Silvia was always so fast that I couldn't catch up to her, the only way I could tag her back was to trip or tackle her to the ground. 

"I guess we were both unruly kids." I giggled to myself as looked out from the open slide-door.

The air and atmosphere here felt so nostalgic, it was so peaceful and cool that I could even fall asleep. While I was busy enjoying myself on the sofa, I heard a very childish voice suddenly call out to me.

"You! Who are you, what are you doing in Kana-kaasan's chair!"

Turning around, I met eyes with a brown dog-kin girl pointing at me with suspicious eyes. She looked like she was around the age of six or seven, on her arms was a bunny plush she held tightly.

Noticing how she referred to Kana-kaasan, I had a probable hunch she was my new sister-in-law.

"Ohaiyo--"

"Ah-!!"

As I stood up to greet her, I saw her immediately flinch and hide behind a corner of a wall. Part of her face could be seen, peeking at me with teary eyes.

"Answer me intruder, h- how did you get passed by the servants! I- won't let yu geth away wid dith--OWww!" The longer the girl continued to speak, the more stuttered she became until she bit her tongue.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I slowly got close and held her hand.

"I- I'm okaay~" She replied meekly with a frustrated look, "I'm growwn up, so I'm a good girl, okaay!?"

This small creature is precious~

"Yes, yes. Your a good girl~!" I smiled as I patted her head.

Silvia and her sister, both adorable, I now see that I have hit the jackpot.