33

Silvia's POV

It's been a few days since Haruki found her maid. Apparently, Kuudere-san --real name Mahiru Kameko-- was quite hardworking and would work for almost 24/7.

Cleaning the house, cooking, fixing items, and even going as far as taking care of Haruki herself.

At first, I thought she was the "I don't like you, but I actually like you" type of Kuudere but. .

I still remembered what Haruki told me back then,

"Mahiru-chan. . . she really. . likes money."

She's materialistic!

Regardless, I'll take this fucking ship sail!

.

.

.

Anyways, about matters about the hostile feeling I had a few nights ago, I had it investigated by a few of my parent's networks. Not that my parents actually know I'm doing this, I just got a hold of the men in charge.

According to their reports, a few goons of a certain swordsman clan has been seen walking around these parts.

They didn't show any hostility or any acts of crime, but I have my doubts. I had the network observe them for a couple more days. I'm using my own money I got from helping around the business so my parents wouldn't know what I'm up to.

--but I highly suspect, Kana-kaasan already knows what the hell I am doing.

As of now, I and Saeko are going on a downtown date, as a congratulations gift for passing final exams and projects.

The place was quite clean, and there were a lot of people walking here and there, but not enough to cause traffic.

As we were passing by the clothing area, I felt a small tug on my shoulder.

"Dear, why don't we go there?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Ahh. . Saeko, are we buying clothes for you?" I asked, focusing on the word 'you'. I already knew what I was going to be dragged on to, but I might as well ask.

Saeko simply smiled at me and dragged me inside a particularly famous shop.

Once inside, she immediately went to the kimono section which had multiple flowery decorations and designs. I didn't even try to fight back and just went along with it.

Around the 5th pair, I already started feeling exhausted. How can a woman last this long shopping? I'm one myself, but I can't seem to be able to enjoy extended periods of buying clothing!

"Saeko~ are we done yet. . ?"

"Hmm~ maybe one more, dear."

"Maybe? "

She just ignore me as she handed me the last pair.

Entering the changing room for the unpth time, I changed my sakura decorated kimono.

"Silvia, are you fine in there?" Saeko asked worriedly like a mother. 

"I might be lazy, but please don't treat me like a child, Saeko. ." I replied half-annoyed.

Wearing the last piece of clothing, I got out of the changing room.

I wore a black skin-tight shirt, with a loose orange and red gradient yukata barely hanging on my shoulder. Compare to the other ones I've tried, this is by far the most me, just not the orange. Of course, I still kept my sword close to me.