47

"Honestly, what is up with that kid. . "

"Well, Children will be children. Let her enjoy her childhood."

"How was that childhood!?"

Silvia retorted as if she had a normal childhood herself.

Evening came on the Yuuno estate and Silvia's hectic day had finally ended. After dealing with her annoying newly adopted sister, Silvia and Saeko sat outside Silvia's old room's porch. By the time they were able to calm down Kotone, dusk had already fallen, tired from their long day of travel, the couple vacated and relaxed in their room.

"This is why I can't handle kids. . ."

Hearing her wife mumbling about the little addition to the family, Saeko smiled gently.

"You like her don't you?"

"How could you say that!?"

"Well, you haven't stopped grinning since we got inside the room."

Swiftly turning the other way around, Silvia brought her hand towards her mouth. Finally noticing her mysterious smile, Silvia was at a loss for words.

'Body, you have betrayed me!' She thought

"Fufufu- It's always fo fun to be around you, Silvia dear." Saeko chuckled, bring a hand over Silvia's cheeks, forcing her to meet her eyes. "It'd be bad if you didn't get along, she's one of us now." She continued

Quickly recovering her composure with a tiny blush, Silvia's arm snaked around Saeko's waist.

"Aren't you adapting well, Mrs. Yuuno," Silvia spoke gently as she kissed the hand on her cheek.

"Aren't you a charmer, Lady Silvia?" Saeko answered with a small blush.

"You're pretty beautiful yourself."

"You always say that."

"Am I wrong?"

"Not really. . "

"Oh~ Cocky," Hearing that somewhat conceited response, Silvia could help but grin.

Bringing her nose by the nape of her neck, Silvia breathed in Saeko's scent whilst silently kissing her shoulder.  

"Silvia that tickles," Saeko giggled in Silvia's arms.

"You should really talk to me like that more often," Silvia smiled, bringing Saeko into a bear hug.

"Like what? More confident?"

"No-- fight back."

"Hyaaa!-- Wait, Silvia!"

Suddenly lifting Saeko off her feet, Silvia brought her wife back into the bedroom. Gently placing her on the sofa, with a swift and graceful motion, Silvia quickly sat beside her and laid her head on her lap, circling her arms on Saeko's thin waist.

"Eh-" 

Confused, Saeko patted Silvia's head to grab her attention.

"Why are we on the sofa?" She asked, glancing at the bed. 

"Saeko," Silvia answered in a somewhat muffled voice, "there is one thing in this house you should know."

"And what is that. . ?"

"It's that," Silvia paused as she looked at Saeko, "Kana-kaasan is Kana-kaasan." Silvia declared.

Almost instantly, Saeko burst into laughter. Silvia's words really reminded her of Haruki's shenanigans. It seems like despite always arguing, they seemed to have rubbed off each other.

"I'm serious when I say watch out for that woman."

"Yes, I understand dear." Saeko chuckled at Silvia's seriousness, while the other brushed it off and continued hugging her. She had told Saeko her warnings, now she could rest easy, Silvia thought.

Finally settling down her giggles, Saeko slowly started to brush her hands on top of Silvia's head, almost gaining a purr from her partner. And soon the couple was enveloped in a warm and calm silence, slowly drifting off to their own beautiful world.

.

.

.

Outside of Silvia's room, hiding behind a row of thick bushes, Kana was biting her nail.

"I hear no sounds!"

"Kana. . . " 

"Rei dear, let's quiet down for a moment," Kana said, silencing Rei beside her with her palms.

"I think. . . . ." Finding that explaining was too much of an effort, Rei simply shut her mouth and squatted beside her wife. It was too much of a pain to explain how Silvia might have already noticed their presence. 

'At least that brat is improving' Rei thought.

"Geez, Sil-chan is taking way too long!"

'. . .'

------------------------------------

Apologies for not updating, next week is going to be worse than this week. Survive everybody!!