26

Rumors about the furious Silvia quickly spread throughout the town. Multiple witnesses were quick in voicing what they saw at that moment.

The Yuuno household was quite well known in the area, and almost everyone knew how influential the family that lived there was.

So it wasn't long until Saeko heard of the 'incident'.

~Saeko's POV~

Right after buying the groceries, I asked the vendors to deliver the food and ingredients to the house, and I immediately ran back home.

I know Silvia has a temper and can easily switch moods, but she's never really gotten angry to the point of destroying something.

The only reason I can think of why she acted like that, is because of personal-related matters. However, who'd be so willing to anger a swordsman in their own house? They will most likely not be able to get away.

I was starting to get worried there would be a casualty so I headed home as fast as I could. Thankfully the market wasn't very far from the house, so I arrived in no time.

But when I saw the gates,

". . . The hole was fixed?"

The giant hole that was supposed to be there was skillfully fixed with the same materials.

'Did Silvia do this?' I thought

I quickly went in, what I expected to see was a bloody mess, and some parts of the house destroyed, was met the exact opposite of that.

The house was cleaned, fallen leaves were nowhere to be seen, it was sparkling clean. As if nothing happened at all.

Calming myself down, I slowly got inside the house and opened the sliding doors.

"Silvia? Are you here?"

.
.
.

There was no reply

I continued to look around the house until I heard a sudden--

Crak-- Smash!

My heartfelt like it was beating a million times per minute. A rush of adrenaline swiftly spread throughout my body as I dashed to the kitchen. My mind was thinking of the worst possible outcome, making me more panicked.

When I arrived, I saw Silvia with her right hand shaking as she stared at the broken cup at her feet.

Her hair was shadowing her eyes, with a frown on her face. Seeing her expression pained me, to say the least, it was as if she lost something precious to her.

"Silvia. . ." I called out to her, but I was met with silence.

I took a few steps forward and grasped her shaking hand.

"Silvia, what happened to your hand? It's all red. It's sprained!" Noticing something not right, I quickly question her.

I knew well enough the sprain was due to her punching the gate, but I wanted to hear it from Silvia's own mouth. Her anger was no excuse to hurt herself like this!

But, Silvia only smiled at me with warmth.

Why?

What's wrong?

You rarely smile like this.

Tell me, what happened..dear?

I wanted to ask those questions, but I was stopped but Silvia's sudden hug.

It seemed the tough act she always puts on was broken. And it's my duty, as her wife, to not show this to anyone else.

"It's alright, dear. I'm always going to be here for you."

"...Hn" She replied with a hum and hugged me tighter.