36

Okay, it may take longer to end the book since I'm taking my sweet time.
__________

Silvia's POV

Awkwardly sitting in the living room, Haruki plopped herself down on the sofa, silently munching on the baked sweets.

Her face was obviously red but she was trying to play it off with her usual goofy smile. Keyword, trying.

It was so obvious that I would be stupid to ignore it.

"So. . ." I said as I shifted from my seat "What about you and her. . ?"

I could visibly see Haruki's eyes widen and started chewing faster than normal. She was so comically desperate to seem like she didn't hear me that it was almost sad.

I was utterly trying my best to not laugh on the outside, that my thoughts were just completely filled with constant giggling.

So much so that I was starting to tear up with a mocking blank face.

Seeing as Haruki wasn't responding, I decided to steal the basket away from her. When I did, she looked so offended, worried, embarrassed, and had other mixed emotions that I never would have thought I would see from her.

". . . You look like a broken record. "

"Silvia-chan is really mean isn't she!?"

"How are you seriously angry and embarrassed at the same time!? And don't say that in a cutesy voice!"

This was the first time I've seen Haruki act this way, and I'm really starting to think I just broke her emotional support.

Quickly clearing my throat, I sat down properly on my seat "But really, how did that all happen. . ?"

At first, Haruki's eyes were swimming around not wanting to tell me anything. But then she looked like a volcano wanting to erupt, she quickly calmed down and hesitantly looked at me. . All that happened in three seconds. .

"Well, at first she was asked to become a live-in maid."

'Holy shit, there's seriously a back story!' "Yeah, and?" I said coolly, trying not to show my real expression.

"Mahiru-san . . is really a materialistic person, so she started doing more work get more pay." Haruki said with a serious look but quickly turned embarrassed ". . . She was starting to tease me on how. . she could do more, but. . ."

Leaning on the edge of my seat, I was prepared to hear about the big climax,

". .But, then we-"

-CLANK!

"Tea's ready."

'You what!?'

Before we could even finish hearing the last sentence, the incredibly dense and Kuudere maid suddenly popped out with green tea!

I was silently glaring at her as she left to go back to the kitchen. On the corner of my eye, Haruki was quietly sipping on tea while glancing at Mahiru.

When I followed her gaze,

I SAW HER DAMN EARS TURN RED!!

That maid!!

You can't hide that embarrassment from me, you kuudere!!

* * *

After a few minutes of silence, everyone was finally able to calm down.

Placing her empty cup down, Haruki asked me with her usual annoying cheery self, "So, why did you come here for?"

"Ah, about tha-"

"-did you come here to check on me? Awww, how sweet of you Silvia-chan!"

At this point, I already had my fun with her so I didn't feel like retorting to her stupid knacks.

"No, I wanted to ask you a favor," I said brazenly.

Looking at me weirdly, she said "Me? You? Favor!?" She raised her eyebrow at me "Silvia-chan did you eat something weird today?"

"Huuu~" I exhaled roughly, keeping my frustration under control. "No. It's about Saeko and her 'admirer'."

"Oh, that guy I heard what happened." Haruki's expression then suddenly turned serious "No one messes with my best friends!

What can I do for you?"

At that point, I thought 'Best friends. . . I'm glad Saeko met you Haruki. . .'

With a grin, I smiled,

"We're going on a raid!"

____________

'Ello my readers, it's me again! It's time for recommendations!

(Anime) [Gatchaman Crowds]

This anime really doesn't have yuri or romance but there are queer representations which I just love. This anime is about hidden heroes called Gatchaman and the Mc girl is newly recruited. But unlike every newbie, she knows what she's doing. . . It made me feel nostalgic about how much she knew about emotions and how positive she was. Idk why.

[Looking up to magical girls]

There's no romance but there's a whole lot of exciting scenes ahem, anyway, this manga is about an introverted girl who had a fascination with real magic girls in their neighborhood. One day there was a stuff-toy that recruited her for another position. As the Villain. READ IT!!

[Vampire after doomsday]

Literally about vampires and their daily life after the humans are gone. So, Vampire x Vampire. We need more of these.

Anyway, that's all, cya!

Also, I favor the villainess manga that was out like a few weeks ago. Just so you didn't know.

Bye