18

~Saeko's POV~

As Silvia continued to speak with Senri-san, I saw the sparkling face of Chiru-san in the corner of my eye. She was looking at me with enthusiasm, I could see her urge to talk to me about something, and I couldn't help but think how adorable she was.

"What's wrong Chiru-san?" Her eyes continued to sparkle.

"Are you married to Silvia-san?!" She said, scooting closer to me, holding my hand in excitement.

"Ah, yes." I smiled, it was endearing how eager she was, "I'm guessing it is the same with you and Senri-san." I added.

"Ah!" She exclaimed in realization, her face then turned red, making me chuckle a bit.

"I'll take that as a yes."

While I was enjoying my talk with Chiru-san regarding our marital status, I felt a presence closing in beside me. It was Silvia, she had come over and before I could ask what she was doing, she had pulled me in for a kiss on the cheek.

". . ?"

"You have fun here for a bit, I'm going to talk with Senri-san."

Her voice was deep and a bit ruffled, exerting a sense of laziness from her lax voice. Looking up, I noticed her expression, her face contained warmth and longing in it as if she was a lonely puppy. Perhaps she wanted my attention or didn't want to engage in business talk, I would never know-- but its cute either way.

Fufufu, Silvia you're so childish. I snickered in an exhale.

From the corner of the room, I briefly noticed Senri-san's face abruptly turn to a blush across Silvia's shoulder. The same thing happened with Chiru-san who was sitting right beside me.

Seeing their flustered expression, I came to a realization that Senri-san and Chiru-san are most likely the same as us. Couples in an arranged marriage often don't have time to get to know each other before the wedding, and judging by their shy reactions, this was most likely the same. 

If it was, they haven't gotten used to their new relationship yet. 

Fufufu, what an innocent couple.

*****

~Silvia's POV~

As I took a step back from Saeko, I noticed an unusual look slowly forming on her face. "This is interesting," was the expression she wore. Considering that she was looking behind me and the person next to her, I'm guessing it's about Senri and Chiru.

Though I haven't yet gotten the full picture about Saeko's interests and hobbies, I had a sinking feeling --a vague familiarity-- about what was to come, just from that smile. 

Haa~ here comes a torment of embarrassment. I sighed. My wife was starting to resemble my mother. 

Is getting married some sort of requirement to acquire the job of [Sadistic Teasing Wife]? If so, I'd like a debuff on that job title, cause it's too OP and the amount of carnage it causes is too much even for a rich kid's wallet to compensate.

Letting out another exhausted sigh, I turned around facing Senri whose face was tinted in red. Her bashful expression now would be a great delight to Saeko later, I'm sure of it.