30

I can't believe the bullshit I half-heartedly posted would (in my terms) blow up like this. Wow, Yuri is powerful man.

Now for some good ol' side characters.

__________

Haruki and The Housemaid (Part 1)

Muu~ living alone is sometimes a pain. There's no one to talk to, it's really silent, and no one cleans up my mess.

Yeah, I said it! I want someone to clean after me!

I live in a pretty decent home. A 2 bedroom, one kitchen and bathroom house. This property is owned by my parents so I didn't need to pay rent, just the usual utilities.

I had to move out of my parents' house to attend school. My old house was 2 hours commute by train and it was practically impossible to go to school and go home at the same time.

Since living here, it's been much easier to actually live a normal life. I can sleep up to 6 hours now! I used to only sleep for 3 or 4, it was hell.

But now, since I have more time for myself, I tend to wander around town exploring new areas. So much so that I forgot I have a house to go home to.

There's trash everywhere and most of my clothes are on the floor, the only place that's practically livable is the bathroom. It's such a mess that I have even thought about sleeping in the tub.

So, I stand right here right now, in front of my door, hesitating whether I should go in or not.

"I wish I could just turn back time ~~!" I mumbled a hopeless dream.

Sighing, I lowered my hand away from the door handle and decided to sit down. I looked up at the bright shiny sun, wondering, how in the world did I end up in this state.

"Maybe I should just go to Saeko and Silvia-chan's!" Pumping myself up, I stood up completely erasing the thoughts about ever cleaning up my own house.

I'm irresponsible!

Yay!

***

"I'm surprised that you're even trying to be a doctor."

"That's really rude Silvia-chan!"

"I told you, it's NOT CHAN!"

Sitting down by a table, I told Silvia-chan my problems. Of course, I was casually insulted.

I arrived at their house just after a few minutes of walking, our houses weren't that far from each other that I needed to take a ride.

The moment Silvia-chan saw me walking to their house, I was immediately greeted by a slipper to the face.

It missed me by a couple of centimeters, I couldn't even react in time to how fast it was! Silvia-chan isn't gentle at all!

"Be thankful I sprained my arm!" She shouted at me seemingly annoyed

"I'm your wife's best friend you know that Silvia-chan! You know that right!?" I wanted to retort so bad, I just couldn't help myself!

Going back to the present time, Silvia-chan was forced to welcome me inside her house. She even served me tea! Aww, Silvia is so sweet when she doesn't talk!

"Speaking of which Silvia-chan--"

"--- It's not chan."

"Where's Saeko? I haven't seen her since I came here."

Naturally ignoring Silvia-chan's rebuttal, I leaned into the table while sipping tea.

"Well. . She's asleep. . "

"Oh, she's asleep-- Wait she's asleep!?" I abruptly turned to look at Silvia who had a red tint on her face.

"Muri! She's usually very awake at this hour! Unless. . ."

My mouth curved into a teasing grin, I tried looking at Silvia straight in the eye but she was avoiding confrontation.

Hehehe, I have acquired a blackmai-- a piece of embarrassing information!

"Sil- vi-a--CHAN. Any chance of getting me more details?"

Her face broke out like a volcano.

"Hehehehe~~" The corner of my mouth curved into a mischievous grin. Knowing this little tidbit is already enough black-- teasing material. Time to use it for my own convenience!

Leaning in a bit more, I tried composing myself, but the grin always seems to come out.

"Silvia-chan~"

"W- what."

It's working.

"Treat me to something then this little information of ours might just," making a popping sound inside my mouth, my grin finally let loose, "pop away."

"You little.  . . Shit," With little raise of my eyebrow and some flattering eyes, Silvia-chan said what I hoped to hear.

"Fine. Goddamn it!"

"Yayy! I win!" Muahahaha, I win!