15

~Silvia's POV~

"Silvia, do you think my boobs look small?"

What the fuck, was the thought that immediately ran through my mind.

Listen here my fellow anime and manga enthusiasts, you know whenever you read a romance manga, there is always that one particular question that will set a trap for your favorite protagonist. Whether it be straight or Sapphic, with those questions, you either have to be blunt as hell or vague like your the cliché dense character.

But even if one is equipped with the proper knowledge before hand, your impending doom is inevitable. However, with the proper communication skills and charm, that calamity can be redirected into another,  

Therefore, there is one way to get out of it!

And that is . .

"Hm? They look fine to me?" I asked casually.

Did I sound calm enough? Was I able to acquire and apply the natural allure I inherited from my parent (singular)? Covertly analyzing the situation, Saeko doesn't seem to notice the cold sweat dripping down my back, with her being busy in the kitchen and all.

Flicking her hands off of water, Saeko slowly turned to me and lowered down the heat from the stove. I'm pretty sure that still raw, I felt my composure collapse. 

Did I mention we had stoves? Cause we have stoves . . and a few more things as well. . . Yeah, I can't definitely not feel her gaze towards me.

I'm absolutely not trying to distract myself from that fixed stare.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?" I said as nonchalant as I can, playing it off like I was amused by her gawking towards me.

"No." She shook her head and moved closer.

I felt my ears twitching in nervousness. Ohhh no. Her silence is like thunder.

"Then what is it. .?"

"Silvia."

"H- Hai?! " No, don't stutter! Dumbass!

"Tell me.."

"Wha- What?"

As she inched closer towards me I also took a step back-- no, more like drag myself backwards.

Just with a few words, my careful planning collapsed in the hands of my wife-- and here I was trying to boast my expertise.  

I was sitting on the floor maintaining and admiring my swords a few moments ago, with my legs crossed over the other, creating a very unfavorable environment for me to escape. So currently, I had no choice but to slowly push my body back and tragically get cornered into the sliding door.

The aloof persona I put on moments ago was throw outside the window. My only saving grace was my ever-stoic expression, but it was not like I had facial paralysis to help me pretend to be calm, at most I looked like I was dying inside.

As I was slowly accepting my inevitable demise, suddenly, Saeko slammed her hand to the sliding door just beside my face.

I was looking up at her nervously, as she towered over me.

Ka-- Kabedon

"Silvia--

"--Yes?!"

"Tell me you love me."

Huh? I turned to her, confused.

Looking Saeko in the eyes, then and there, I noticed the tinge of red that was showing up on her cheek. Her entire face flushed, seemingly embarrassed of what she suddenly said. Her eyes swam around but still undeniably meeting mine, flustering her even more.

Her hand was still beside my head, performing the Kabedon, her eyes were darted to the side to my ever growing gaze.

Ah~

How cute.

I raised my hand up, no longer feeling tense from the exchange moments ago, and placed it on her cheeks.

"You read a certain book of a certain author, didn't you?" I said with a warm yet teasing tone.

". . ." she looked away from me.

"Hmm~" I plucked on her adorable puffy cheeks with a chuckle, "was my darling lonely?"

"No, I'm not." She immediately asserted 

"Tsundere."

Her cheeks flared up like a boiling teapot and looked at me with guilty annoyance, her red agitated look did not help prove her point.

I grinned at her adorable expression and placed her lips against mine. It was a quick and soft kiss that held no lust in it, just feeling the warms of each other for a moment. However, in those few seconds, I took the opportunity to crawl my hands up to her cute fluffy ears. Enjoying the brisk moment of softness, our kiss broke.

"You should really stop daydreaming in the morning. ." I said in a throaty voice and buried my face in the nape of her neck, fully encapsulating myself in her softness.

"It- It's not like I was--"

"--Imagining the two of us doing the stuff on that book." I teased with a childish voice, " You suck at this Saeko."

"Muu~" she voiced out, leaning on to me and coming her fingers into my hair, "How can you always seem to read my mind?" She pouted.

I chuckled with a cocky grin.

"Women's intuition-- Ow! Don't hit me! I'm sorry it was just a joke!"

She immediately smacked my head with an empty deadpan look, taking none of my crap. I guess I act too much like an idiot to have a woman's intuition.

After she was contented with all the playful hits she gave me, Saeko turned the other way around and rested her back on me, finding a comfortable spot, I buried my face into her neck once again.

We could have spent the entire time like this. However,

.

.

.

"Saeko, you're still cooking you know that?"

<Revised>