35

Silvia's POV

It's a bright and sunny day, and I had just finished eating my lunch. Walking towards the door, I fixed on my sandals and placed my sword on my waist.

My wrist was getting better by the day and I could practically swing the sword with barely any problems.

As I got ready to go out, I heard Saeko call for me.

"Dear, take this with you." She said as she handed me a small basket of sweets.

Before I could even pick one up and put it in my mouth she said,

"That's for Haruki and Mahiru-chan, so don't you dare eat it."

I deadpanned.

"None for me?"

Saeko sweetly smiled and pushed me out the door. I didn't even try to argue as she smiled at me while slowly closing the door, it was a threatening smile.

"I really don't like how she acts more and more like Kana-kaasan. . ." I mumbled as I headed out for that place. 

Yes, exactly what you're thinking. I'm heading to Haruki's place. I'm not very excited, and I do hope that maid properly cleaned that place up. Clean enough that I don't see a trace of that annoying woman living there.

'Even though I think she's annoying, that woman isn't as dumb as she shows.' 

"What a cliche personality."

After a few minutes of wandering under the warm sun, I arrived at Haruki's house.

Thinking about it, I've never really been inside her place before, but I have seen it from the outside. And truth be told even the front of her door wasn't safe from the mess she is. It was like a garbage dump.

Looking at it now, however, it's clean. 

Seriously clean.

"I wonder how that maid did it" I knocked on the door muttering that.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I waited for a bit but there was no answer.

"Heeyy, is anybody home?" I knocked again, but there still wasn't any response.

Finally having enough, I decided to knock down the door, "IM COMING I-- in?" I shouted. But before I could even kick down the door, I found out it was already unlocked.

" . . . " Cautiously going inside, I held my katana in case there was somebody unwanted lurking around. 

The house was clean, as expected of hiring a maid, but it still puts me off when I expected this place to be a mess. The first place I saw was the kitchen, there wasn't anything unusual and the kitchen knives were beautifully displayed. The living room was in the same condition, neatly arranged.

Haruki's place wasn't as big as I thought it would be, swinging a katana would be difficult here. 

When I was thinking that, I suddenly Haruki's muffled voice in what I think is the bedroom.

"Hey!--- do you think-- STOP IT!"

I was about to barge in the room when I heard,

"Mahiru-san, that's embarrassing! Cover yourself already!"

"Why are you so shy, Haruki-dono? I'm barely showing any skin."

"AHHHH!! Don't try to take off your obi!"

"Aren't you adorable when you're blushing?"

"YAMERO!!"

Wait-- are they!? Oi, aren't I lucky! I'm suddenly feeling the urge to scream but I want to see more!

God, it feels like I'm reading my mangas again!!

I silently leaned into the wall-- and also preventing myself from screaming-- I instinctively covered my face from the embarrassing scene. It was very convenient that the door was somewhat opened, enough so that I could peek without being noticed.

From what I could see, Haruki was down on the floor with a flustered face, it seemed like Mahiru-san is wearing her clothing very erotically.

Haruki looked like a mess, but Mahiru wasn't any better. She seemed like she just came out from the bath, and . . slowly undoing her clothing. . in front of Haruki. . .

AAAHHHHH!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I'm standing here you know!?"

"I apologize, but this is all your fault."

"No! Your logic is completely wrong! This is my room, why were you even here!?"

"But you told me I was free to do whatever I wanted, and there just so happened that my clothes suddenly disappeared from the basket. . ."

"Then why are you taking your clothes off!?"

"Details~ details~," Mahiru said still embodying her Kuudere look.

"DDOOONNTT!!"

Damn, I could watch this for hours.

_________

Author-san here.

Well, it seems like our class has started. It was a goddamn pain, I am not fluent in my mother tongue so it took so long to answer!! Anyway, we almost done.

Imma just confirming whether you guys actually like a book 2 in the future. Just asking.

Thanks for readin'

Cya!!