13

~Silvia's POV~

Lunch soon ended and it was time for us to go home-- well for me, I don't know about these students sitting in front of me. But before I could ask, Saeko said she didn't have any afternoon classes to attend and was free from school. So she decided to just go home with me.

Haruki was less than ecstatic.

"Thanks for the treat earlier, Silvia," Saeko said as she smiled brightly. I subconsciously scratched my cheek and kept my eyes on the road, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah, no worries..."

"Pff--" She started to chuckle, what's so funny? 

Saeko's soft giggles made me self conscious about how I was behaving, I wasn't entirely sure what made her laugh, but nevertheless, it made me a feel a bit warm inside.

"It's nice to see you embarrassed once in a while Silvia, you always looked so serious"

"I am not."

"You sound like a child too," she chuckled.

I felt my left eye twitch as she said those words to me. 

Its only been a few months since Saeko and I got together, there are some things that have developed between us, but I can't say we know much about each other that much emotionally. However despite this, part of me just understood something about her. 

Saeko was a person I couldn't argue with.

Not because I felt like it would be disrespectful to her, but because she sort of identical to Kana-kaasan. 

Now that I think about it, those two are oddly similar.

I felt a cold shudder the instant I thought about that.

Personality-wise, my mother and Saeko are extremely different, but there's an inherent feeling of her being able to destroy me if I try to fight back with words.

In other words, they are both intelligent. 

It's going to be useless, trying to argue with Saeko.

Also, getting her mad will most probably be like hell. Yeah . . . let's not kill ourselves yet.

I've rarely seen Kana-kaasan mad, and most of it is just anger mixed with familial love and concern. You could imagine it as one of those comical violence that doesn't truly inflict harm on us-- other than stupid mental punishments. But still, It was like the gates of hell had opened back at the mansion. We tried asking for help from the servants but. . . . they were suddenly nowhere to be seen. 

But when things gets genuinely serious. .   Whether its directed towards us or her enemies, you seriously don't want to be in her presence, even Rei-kaasan had to hide from her, in the literal meaning to take shelter and hide. 

I was probably just hallucinating, but it felt too horrifying, to say the least.

Just remembering such thoughts and connecting these facts to Saeko, made me sweat profusely on the side. Without me noticing, a pair of hands grasped my arm, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

Saeko leaned close to me as she intertwined her left hand with my right. As if those thoughts never appeared in the first place, my eyes met with hers and immediately cleared my mind of anything.

"Your beautiful."

"You always say that," her cheeks tinted red.

I felt my heart almost stop with how cute she was.

I quickly turned my head away while covering my mouth, to hide the wry grin that was showing to my face.

Shit. Am I fangirling?

While I had my face turn the other way, there was a sudden tug on my sleeve making me lean over to the side. Being pulled down overcame a warm yet soft feeling that touch my cheek.

Saeko stood on her toes as she kissed the side of my face, I could tell she was blushing, but this didn't stop her from making moves on me.

Ah. . .

"You're not getting away tonight."

"You didn't have to lie to Haru-chan back there, you know," her head rested on my shoulder as we continued walking back to the house.

*****

That night.

"Ahh, isn't this side way too visible?" I asked as I stroked my neck, my yukata hanged loosely on my shoulder.

"You bit me more than I did, Silvia," Saeko responded as while she washed the dishes.

"It was on your thighs!" I rebutted, fake-slamming the table in front of me, "And also, you're wearing a kimono, so that isn't visible at all!" I pointed.

"And you're always at home," she argued with a hint of amusement, not even stopping her chores, "No point in hiding~"

"Kh! Damn it"

I told you it was useless.

<Revised>