53

After an entire hour and a half of the massage session. Saeko and I freshened up with some lemon water and a light lunch.

"Hmm~~ That was amazing."

"Damn, we should do that more often."

Leaning against each other, we sat on the sofa comfortably, enjoying the after-effects.

Our bodies felt extremely light yet tired from the session. It was like lying on a cloud, I could fall asleep anyway minute.

Patting my filled stomach with satisfaction, I proceeded to bury my face in Saeko's nape. Enveloping myself with an extremely comforting scent, gaining a small ticklish chuckle from her.

There was a sleepy silence wafting around the room. Both of us made no sounds, just simply enjoying each other's presence at the moment.

Gently fidgeting with her sleeves, Saeko slowly turned her attention to her fingers. She flicked her nails, admiring their neat figure.

"Sil-chan, should I try growing my nails longer?"

'She called me Sil-chan. .' Quietly ignoring her use of my childhood nickname, I held her hand and also started playing with it.

"I heard medical professionals aren't allowed to have long nails, but since you still haven't started working, I think it's fine," I said, slowly bringing our hands together, mine interlocking her slightly smaller ones. "They'd look good on you."

"Is that so~" She hummed, leaning comfortably closer to my chest. "You're so warm."

"I know."

"Silvia"

"Hn~"

"Sil-chan"

"Um hm~"

There was a brief pause.

"I love you."

"Yes, I love you too."

*     *     *

We stood up from our stretching poses with soft and gentle grunts, heading closer to the water. Compared to the crowd earlier this morning, there were fewer people out and about swimming with their families. They were either eating a late lunch, going back home, or taking a nap.

Now, mostly young adults or a gang of friends were having their own fun.

Carrying a moderately sized umbrella tent, I followed Saeko to her chosen area.

It was a place just under a very tall tree, its shade barely keeping the sun away from the sand below it, but cool enough to be comfortable.

I prompted down the umbrella, swerving it side to side to properly dig it down into the sand. I placed our carry-on bag on the side and took out the sunblock Kana-kaasan had been making as a prototype for her new products.

Noticing the item on my hand, Saeko silently offered me her arm as I started applying the lotion.

"It's cold," She commented.

"Hn, pretty refreshing considering the weather here."

"Kana-kaasan is amazing to be able to make something like this."

"With big brains comes with strange personalities,  I guess. . "

"You should also say that to yourself."

"Eh?"

As we continued our small talk under our parasol, I heard footsteps behind approaching us. Turning our heads around, Saeko and I saw a small group of girls coming close to us carrying their own luggage.

"Hey ladies!~" A short-haired one spoke, greeting us with a friendly smile.

Compared to my past life, the swimsuit here worn these days are pretty modest. Mostly one-pieces are worn that covered the main body, but still, those who were very confident and outgoing wore bikinis.

Saeko was also pretty confident in her body to be sporting one herself, I mainly wore short shorts with a bikini top and a light scarf. The group of four also wore such wear, though I noticed one shy girl covering herself with a towel. 

Seeing as they were obviously talking to us, I lightly lowered my head as a greeting while Saeko smile back. It seemed like they also planned on setting their spot right beside us due to the shade.

"Do you girls mind if we share the spot? It's pretty cool under here so~" A girl with a ponytail asked.

"Sure, we don't mind." Saeko smiled, nudging me to adjust some space. To which I quickly did.

"Great! Thanks, lady. . um"

"Just call me, Saeko. On my side here is Silvia."

"Ah- Then, Saeko-san! I'm Narumi!" The ponytailed girl said, then pointed to her companions, "The short-haired girl is Ai, The girl with blonde hair Hana, and the shy one is Oika," she smiled patting the smaller shy girl in the head.

The four girls seemed pretty young, just around their early to mid-teens.

It was pretty rare to see kids around this place since this was mostly a neighborhood area, there really wasn't any tourist attraction here so barely any new tourists come around.

I'm guessing they were just visiting a friend or something.

Placing down their things beside us, I helped them set up the place.

They didn't really have anything heavy or tedious items to place, I was merely doing it by courtesy. There's nothing bad with helping people.

As I was busy moving around some of our things, the most nervous girl, Oika, approached me from the side and handed me a cup of juice.

"Ah- eh, um. As thanks, fo- for helping us," She shyly spoke while staring at her feet.

I gently took the cup and thanked her softly, not trying to make the girl even more like a nervous wreck.

Though as I do that, I feel an arm suddenly snake around my neck. It was one of the girls called Ai, the most cheerful and friendly one. "Hey, Silvia-san, you single?"