28

(A/N If you're wondering why there hasn't been a Silvia POV lately is because it's gonna be filled with black words. Not literally filled but y'know. And do you guy's want more side stories!?

Also, feeling cocky today. Do you wanna see my art!?

Credits to unshakeabluew from Tumblr)

~3rd POV~

Two days quickly pass and there wasn't any sign of the man coming back. Saeko stayed at home the entire Two days to keep watch on Silvia's hand, as she was stubborn and won't stop overusing her right hand.

Silently writing her medical papers by the backyard porch, Saeko glanced at Silvia from time to time.

Her hair was tied (by Saeko) in a high ponytail, with a 'sports bra' and a loose yukata hanging by her shoulders. Silvia was doing her sword practice under the supervision of a strict doctor.

With sweat dripping down her entire body, Silvia swung the last strike with a. .

"HAAAA!!"

And immediately dropped the sword, to lessen the strain on the sprain. (A/N Ha- It rhymed. I'm sorry I couldn't help it. . .)

"Alright, that's enough dear. Time to rest."

"Hai."

Standing up, Saeko neatly stacked her papers and grabbed a towel to hand to Silvia. Walking over, she gave her the towel as she check the bandages.

"We'll change this after you're done with your shower. It's wet."

"You got it."

After obediently wiping her face with the towel, Saeko raised her hand to ask for the towel. Quickly passing to her, Silvia felt a tug on her yukata as Saeko removed her upper clothing from her body letting it hang on her obi (sash).

Her toned muscles were exposed in the open, if other people saw this sight, they would no question be staring at Silvia as they walked. Thankfully the couple was all alone in their backyard.

Wiping Silvia's back, Saeko traced her hands along her broad shoulders with a hint of redness on her face.

'I can still see it. . .' What she saw will be up to your imaginations.

"You don't have to do that you know?" Silvia said as she scratched her head.

Swiftly erasing the blush on her cheeks, Saeko walked back in front of Silvia and handed her the towel, which she hung on he neck.

"It's my job to take care of you," Saeko answered

"Then so is mine." Silvia instantly replied.

"But you really aren't the type to be able to do housework," Saeko said. It was, to say the least, a good comeback to Silvia's complaints.

Before Silvia could even reply back, Saeko had opened her mouth and said--

"Just stick to the family business, and buy me the things I don't really need."

--While fixing Silvia's yukata once again.

'I've never heard truer words. . .' Silvia thought without being able to refute.

"Well, time to take a bath dear," Saeko said as she tapped Silvia's upper chest.

She was about to go back and fix her paperwork when Silvia took her hand and said boldly without embarrassment.

"Let's go together."

To be continued. . .

(A/N Good job on the spam. This is my reward.)