49

As the sun rose from the corner of the mountain, cool wind blowing up on the tree leaves, and the smell of morning dew arose, a new day began for the people in the Yuuno estate.

As early as dawn, servants have begun their morning chores, getting ready for their work and their employer's needs. From preparing the water for bathing and cooking food, to cleaning up furniture, and fixing up the garden. Many things needs are required to be done to be able to start a brand new day.

For the main family, the head of the household doesn't need to wake up so early. By five to six AM, both Rei and Kana would have woken up and refreshed themselves with a morning wash, checking and listing the business papers, and doing quality checks with the product before breakfast.

As for the second generation, Silvia had told Saeko to get a bit more sleep as she had all the free time for her break from school. Unlike at her house, Silvia woke up earlier than usual, right around six to be exact. She had her own duties as the next-in-line, so it was only right to help Kana with the paperwork. Besides, she wanted to give Saeko a relaxing vacation so she wanted to put in more work on her side.

After a quick bath, Silvia was putting on her clothes when Saeko was stirred awake. Stretching her neck for a bit, Saeko rubbed her eyes as she noticed Silvia's movements.

"Are. . mnn.  you going out. . ?" She asked, drowsy.

"No, I'm to do some work. You should sleep a bit more, you should enjoy your break."

With a soft grunt, Saeko glided herself out of bed and next to Silvia, trying to help Silvia with her hakama.

"You told me that already, but I'm . . . awake. ." Saeko yawned.

"That's not very convincing," Silvia chuckled.

Swiftly turning around, Silvia pulled Saeko into a hug, in which Saeko quickly limped and closed her eyes shut. Saeko's half-asleep actions just made Silvia laugh a bit more, it was pretty rare to see a drowsy Saeko in the morning.

Feeling the warmth and weight of Saeko, Silvia couldn't help but grin. Her wife was just adorable! 

With a quick tight hug, Silvia carried her wife to the bed for another round of sleep. She surrounded Saeko with pillows all around her body, creating some sort of comfy nest and topping it all off with a blanket.

"Now, who doesn't like to sleep like that!" Silvia smiled with a contented look.

There was a nice and comfortable silence wafting in the room as birds chirped outside. What a refreshing morning it was, perfect for a nice summer break! 

Taking a quick look outside the window, Silvia stretched her arms and finally prepared for the day. Turning around to Saeko, she kissed the girl on the forehead before heading out of the room.

"Sleep tight, Sae," Silvia said softly as she closed the door.

.

.

.

"Oi, what with those looks."

When Silvia got out of the room, she was immediately met with stares from everyone, everyone meaning the servants. The older ladies were staring at her with a smirk and teasing eyebrow movements, the men glanced at her fully intending to mess with Silva.

Approaching from the side a female servant just a few years older than Silvia, patted the girl on the shoulder with a formal look.

"Silvia-sama"

"Yeah, what." Silvia wasn't buying this serious business.

"Should I clean up the room with new sheets?"

"I knew you were going to say that!!"

Without missing a beat, everyone burst out in cheery laughter, giving Silvia the thumbs up and all kinds of merry congrats. Giggling and chuckling as they slowly tried to go back to their chores.

"Honestly, I have no idea what is going inside your heads. ."  

"All for you best Silvia-sama!" The same female servant spoke, this time with a smile.

"Yeah, more like teasing!" Silvia retorted. What the hell are you guys, always thinking the same things, are you robots!?

"Well, this is what makes a job fun," One commented with a chuckle, in which everyone nodded.

". . . Hm."

She gave up making another retort.

.     .     .

Saying her goodbyes to them, Silvia quickly headed to Kana's office where everything was set up for work. 

With a quick knock, Silvia opened the door. What she expected was a graceful Kana sitting on the main table holding report papers, was instead met with a graceful Kana sitting on the main table holding report papers with a Rei sitting on seiza beside her on the floor.

Oooooooh, gad.

Wrong timing.