Chapter One

Three months ago, Draco Malfoy with the help of a doctor who knew about Magic in the muggle world, give birth to Four babies at once. Two little girls, who might look identical but one is significantly smaller then the other. They both have Blonde hair and green names with the names of Ava and Brooklyn. The third baby born was Braxton, the biggest of the four born, even by just a little. His hair was black much like Harry's and was going much uncontrollable in the three months of their hair quickly growing. Braxton also shared Draco's grey eyes. Their fourth baby? Took them both for another surprise. His very rare bright red hair, matching green eyes. They ended up naming him Ashton.

Now? They live in the Malfoy Manor getting help by Not only Draco's parents, but Harry's Aunt who found out about them. She was over at least three or four times a week. Their babies are starting to get very active. Moving, wiggling, giggling and all starting to show a lot of different types of personality.
Harry, with the help of Mr. Malfoy, opened up his own photography shop as it has been non stop pictures of the Quads and Draco since their both. Harry's little shop was quickly book each day for pictures of their children in the city.
This meant Draco stayed home with the babies, he didn't mind. However he could tell Ashton and sometimes Brooklyn wanted Harry for their cuddles times.
Draco and Harry also had another small surprise growing, that wouldn't be known for a few weeks.

This morning? Draco eased in the floor where Harry laid on his stomach. They never really talked about it, but Harry's back often hurt. Draco seen the scar on his lower back, that at times seems red and swollen. After the night's activity, his back was hurting. Draco just throw Harry's shirt on over his shoulder before Harry felt the cold hand on his back. "Morning." Harry whispered, half asleep. "Morning, Harry. You could have stopped short last night." Draco said. "No fun in that. I'll be fine." Harry said. "Your back hurts enough without help, Harry." Draco said, before Harry eased up to his knees, laying Draco laid on his back on the floor. "I never said my back was hurting this morning." Harry smiled lightly, before easing Draco fully on his back and dropped between Draco legs to give him a kiss. "You just put the shirt on, right?" Harry asked and Draco smiled. "Just the shirt, Harry." Draco said. A couple minutes later, Draco let out a small noice when Harry pushed back inside Draco who locked his legs and arms around Harry. "Now, my place opens at eight." Harry said. "Hurry. That's fine. Babies I am sure are long awake." Draco said, getting a kiss. "Your mum loved to kidnap them." Harry laughed before getting started.

"I really wash you'd come out with clothes on." Lucius said. "I have clothes on." Draco said, making his way to the nursery. "More then just his shirt, Draco." He replied. "Hush." Draco fussed, walking into the nursery. The four babies already laid in the floor on their tummies and very much loud and nosey. "Hi, babies!" Draco smiled, before slipping on the jeans under one of the cribs in the nursery. "Hey, Draco." Narcissa said. "Hey mum." Draco said. "Late night?" She asked. "Maybe, why?" Draco asked. "You never brush your hair and that's Harry shirt." She said. "Yes, late night, early morning if you must know." Draco blushed, picking little Ava off the floor. "Has the doctor said anything about her being so much smaller?" Narcissa asked. "No, she's very healthy. Just like Braxton is our big boy, but little Ashton is quickly catching up! Isn't that right Ashton?" Draco laughed. "And this is?" She asked holding a box of baby cereal. "That would be baby cereal." Harry said, walking in. "They are-" She started. "It's to put in the formula. The pediatrician recommended it got Ava, but Ashton is a hungry boy. Just put the cereal in his bottle, and he'll be very pleased." Harry said, easing Ashton off the floor who giggled out. "Ah, would it work on Des?" Narcissa asked.
Destiny was Lucius and her's now nine month old daughter, who was very much a daddy's girl.
"Yes. However, I don't think she needs it." Harry said, getting his glasses grabbed by Ashton. "Hey now, Mr. I need those." Harry laughed, and he just giggled out. "You're going to be late." Draco said. "My eight o-clock won't be there. Running late and i'm booked, so she had to reschedule." Harry said, breaking Ashton grip of his glasses who fussed out. "Awe!" Draco frown, but Harry give Ashton a kiss on his cheek. "Don't you worry. Half a chance you'll have your very own set of glasses." Harry said. "How old do they have to be to know?" Narcissa asked. "I'm not sure. I can ask the doctor to see what he thinks." Harry said. "Des?" She asked. "You think she's having trouble seeing?" Harry asked. "Lucius thinks so." Narcissa said. "I'll get her into see the eye doctor. She is old enough." Harry said. "And see about them?" Draco asked. "Sure, but I don't quiet think they are old enough." Harry said, the door getting pushed opened and Little Destiny crawled into the open door. "Dad must be going into the office." Draco said, and Narcissa lend down, picking her up. "He still don't know how to put your hair up does it?" She laughed. "It's...kind of cute." Harry said. "Just be thankful the war changed everything mum." Draco said. "Even me. Not sure how yet." Narcissa said. "Sometimes...it's Better if you don't know mum." Draco said. "I know you two mean will, but one moment I am half myself and the next I'm five licking cupcake if your fathers nose." She said. "He enjoyed that." Harry laughed.