23

"It's important to get comfortable by myself!" Draco whined and Harry chuckled. "Let me talk to mum, and get the babies inside. I'll come check on you, if you are still awake, I'll join you so you can sleep, okay?" Harry asked, getting a light kiss and his hand quickly moved to under Draco's jacket. Draco shook a little, the freezing cold air hitting his overgrown belly, but Harry smiled real big. His babies are being very active inside their daddy. "I love you and my babies, very much. Go get some rest, I'll come snuggle once I'm finished." Harry said. "I doubt I will be asleep, but if I am, wake me up anyway. I want my snuggles!" Draco whined and Harry chuckled. "Very well, my love."

Harry took a few more pictures, before he grabbed his babies. He had already brought his Camara inside. He held his four babies in his arms as he quicker the front door opened. "Harry! One of us could have came to help you." Narcissa said, quickly grabbing the two boys. "It's okay! I knew you two were in here, besides, listen to them!" Harry smiled and so did Narcissa, all four babies were very giggle. Narcissa sat the two boys down on Lucius lap, and took off their jackets. "Now, what's this idea you have of my mum?" Harry asked, putting the two girls down on the floor and joined them. Removing their jackets. "She's positive. The reading proved it, but you mum won't listen to the idea." Lucius said, patting Braxton on the head. "I'll grab a pregnancy test form the store. The pediatrician wants us to start giving them milk, and we have non. Richy keeps drinking it all." Harry said. "I do not!" Richard said, stepping fully out of the fire place. "Somebody is. Hello, Richard." Harry said. "Mommy said I could come over. She wants some time with step dad before he leave again. Grandma's here, right?" Richard said. "She's upstairs, I'd say, resting with Lily or talking to her. If it isn't you, then who's drinking all the milk?" Harry asked and he shook his head. "Don't know, but it isn't me. I don't like milk, I don't know who told you I did!" Richard said, before he hurried up the stairs. "Anyway, I still have to get some milk." Harry said, but Ava whined out and reach for Harry. "Awe, baby." Harry said, picking her up. "Can you pick up some of that apple sauce?" Narcissa asked. "Get like the biggest thing of it you can, because Narcissa likes it more then the girls do!" Lucius pointed out and Narcissa turned red. "I do not!" She whined. "It's alright. Apple is good to eat. I'll pick up a couple jars, yes. "Ava. Do you wanna stay here?" Harry laughed, giving his baby girl a kiss on the cheek. "Who am I kidding? You are going to fuss the second I leave!" Harry chuckled, getting his pants leg grabbed. "Hi, Destiny! Are you wanting to come too?" Harry asked, lending down, and picking her up. She nodded. "You don't mind?" Narcissa asked. "I don't mind, just might take a little longer juggling both of them! Oh, can you let Draco know I had to step out?" Harry said and she nodded.

"But...He was suppose to come lay with me." Draco whined and Narcissa chuckled. "Son, your babies needed milk, somebody is drinking it all." She said, but sat down on the bed. "I'd say it's Richard. Mama! Lay down." Draco whined and she chuckled. "Alright, alright. Your father will be okay without me, for a little while." Narcissa said, laying on her back. Draco took about ten minutes to get comfortable in the bed, using his mom as part of a body pillow, but he FINALLY,  got comfortable and let out a yawn. "Get some rest, Draco. You do sound exhausted...and whinny!" She chuckled. "I'm not, whinny." Draco whined. "You are, son."

"What is this?" James said, when Harry handed him a box. "It's a pregnancy test. She should know how to use it." Harry said, holding Ava up on his hip. "Harry, The possibilities, of your mother being able to still carry a child, is very slim." James said and Harry shook his head. "Narcissa says otherwise. She takes it, or I'm dragging her to the hospital. Her choice." Harry said and James shrugged his shoulders. "Wouldn't she realize that different in her health?" James asked. "I couldn't say, dad. You and her both have different problems. She could easily be mistaken it for a problem, not a pregnancy. Narcissa is sure though, so I believe her. Have her take it, or we can go to the hospital. Either way, it needs to be known."

Harry sat Ava down on the foot of the bed. Narcissa had been asleep to get out from under her son, who laid asleep in the bed by himself. Ava giggled, reaching for Draco. "He is asleep, baby." Harry patted her head, before Harry lend down, planting a big kiss on Draco lips. Draco smiled lightly, before he opened his eyes. "Hi, Harry. Hi, Ava!" Ava giggled and reached for him. Draco smiled and took his baby girl into his arms. "Hi, Ava!" He said, and held her close to his chest. Harry laid a hand on Draco's belly. "I had to go to the market. We were out of a few things, it slipped my mind before I told you to go nap." Harry admitted. "I know. Mum laid with me, I see she got away though." Draco laughed, getting another light kiss. "Your parents are going to watch the kids, I'm taking you to the lake tonight. I know it's cold...but I want to go there, with you. Please?" Harry asked and Draco smiled. "Of course, Harry." Draco replied, getting another big kiss. "I love you, very much, Draco." Harry said. "I love you, very much, too, Harry."