Chapter Two

"I know he did, but that isn't my point, boys." She said. "Mom...I know you don't like all the potions, but without them." Draco said. "I'm...aware, doesn't mean I have to like it." Narcissa said, before Harry's glasses hit the ground and Ashton laughed. "Mr. I needed those!" Harry laughed. "I don't think he likes them on your face." Draco smiled. "Is that is?" Harry asked the goofy boy before Harry handed him to Draco. Ashton was shocked and looked at his smallest sister before giving her a baby hit. "Hey! That is not nice, Ashton." Draco said, and Narcissa put Destiny on the carpet and Took Ashton. "Somebody is in time out." She said, putting him down in the crib where he fussed out butt laid down. The boy was sleepy. Harry found his glasses. "I suppose I should get going. A couple of pick ups aren't quiet ready yet." Harry said. "I'm glad you like it so much, Harry." Narcissa said. "I do, very much. Destiny! About time for your pictures isn't it?" Harry said. "For?" Draco asked. "You haven't-" Harry started. "I wasn't sure how he'd feel so no." Narcissa said. "Your mother has a time booked this afternoon for Destiny, you and herself." Harry said. "Ah...fathers birthday." Draco said. "What about the babies?" Draco asked. "Petunia is coming to watch them, with her step grandson. Not sure how that works." Narcissa said and Harry laughed. "Can't believe he married her. That must be going over wonderfully!" Harry said. "That sounds sarcastic." Draco said. "Oh, it was! Not only is she older and has a son. She's a witch. She might have came around these last few years, but her husband is a different story." Harry said. "A problem?" Narcissa asked. "Nothing you will get include in, because he will hurt you and not think twice about it." Harry said. "So the boy?" Draco asked. "Oh! He's a sweet little thing and will very much love the babies. Just a little wizard is all. She's real sweet too. Even my cousin has came around... obviously, or he never would have married her." Harry said, giving Draco a quick kiss. "I have to go." Harry said, and Hurried out of the room.

"I think you and Destiny will be plenty enough of his birthday." Draco fussed about two hours later, dress in church clothes. "Stop it." Narcissa said, handing him Destiny who was in a very fluffy pink dress. "Hi." Draco half smiled and the small girl giggled. "Good afternoon, Draco." Petunia said. "Hello, and who is this?" Draco smiled. "This would be Richard. My son's step son." She said, and Draco got a wave form the four or five year old looking boy. "Hello, Richard." Draco smiled. "You sure you don't mind?" Narcissa ask. "I'm sure or I wouldn't have agreed." She said. "Thank you." Draco half smiled.

"How soon can you have those ready?" Narcissa asked and Harry smiled. "Tomorrow, by five. I put a rush on these." Harry said. "I love the hand prints on the wall." Narcissa said. "I hope to keep it going each year as they grew." Harry said. "That is a wonderful Idea." She said, and Draco sat on his desk. "I do to. How much longer are you going to be here?" Draco asked, getting a kiss. "As soon as I send these off. I can go." Harry said, talking off for the office. "I love the picture on the wall of those babies in the tub." Narcissa said. "As do I." Draco smiled, and Destiny giggled out after hitting a toy that started singing to her. "Alright, giggle box. Time to go home." Narcissa said picking her up off the floor. "I'm staying." Draco said. "Alright. I know you didn't want to, but thank you." Narcissa said. "Because of you, mom. I can't forget everything he said or done." Draco said. "I know...and I am sorry." Narcissa said. "I know...get Des home, we'll be there soon." Draco said, and walked into the office with Harry.
"How long until those are picked up?" Draco asked. "Fifteen minutes, why?" Harry asked, before Draco give Harry a kiss. "Gives you plenty of time." Draco said. "Oh?" Harry smirked. "You got me very bothered last night." Draco said. "Very well, off with those clothes little boy." Harry said.

Come six Harry and Draco were back at the manor. "Harry!" Yelled richard. "Hi, Richard." Harry smiled. "She's so giggly!" Richard said, turning holding Brooklyn. "Yes, she is. How did you like the babies?" Harry asked. "I like the babies. A lot of babies!" He laughed. "Yes, that is true. Where is." Harry said. "Come." He said and slowly walked through the manor holding the giggly girl. "Harry." She said. "Hey, staying for a while?" He asked. "I...was hoping you could keep him for a couple days...Just till Dudley gets back." She said. "Ah, not going over well?" Harry somewhat laughed. "It was." She said. "Until He got to yelling and I blow up his T.V." Richard said. "Funny, but very bad idea. Yeah, I'll keep him." Harry said. "It should just be a couple days and I can come back tomorrow." She said. "It's fine, really. I would have said something; but I wasn't aware they were married yet." Harry said. "It got pushed...just a bit of a miss right now." She said. "Alright, go. I got Richy." Harry said. "Thank you." She said, before hurring off.
"Did he-" Harry asked. "You told me not to tell her...So you wouldn't have to do a memory charm again." He frown. "Put the baby down. Lets get you fixed up." Harry said, and Draco walked in on Harry healing Richard. "What the." Draco started. "I'll tell you later and you aren't to tell your mum or My aunt." Harry said. "Very well...but I don't at all like this." Draco frown. "I know, I'm sorry." Harry said.