Chapter Six

"Yes...I guess you passed out before you really got a chance to noticed." Lily admitted after a moment. "And...it couldn't be fix?" Harry asked. "No, but there's a couple of magical aids I use. I'm fine." Lily replied, and Destiny reached out for Harry. She still gets a little shy around Lily and even still Patunia as she didn't really trust them yet. Harry gave her a light smile, and patted her head. "You'll be okay. I really can't be holding you right now." Harry said. "I can handle the kids...You should rest." Lily said and after a small sigh, and a voice telling him she was right for reasons she might not even know yet, he agreed. "Be sure Ava gets a bottle with some of that baby cereal in it." Harry said. "I will." She replied.

Harry laid half asleep on the floor, so he didn't hear Draco come in the room or drop on the floor. He only felt the icy cold hand on his back, slip under his shirt. "Draco...your hand is...so icy." Harry whined, kind of not wanting to wake fully up. "Hush, go back to sleep, daddy." Draco whispered kind of softly, only for Harry to let out a chuckle. "Somebody has something else on his mind, then rubbing my back." Harry said before he slowly turned over. Draco's face was kind of red, form the blush. "There was a reason I got pregnant to began with." Draco said, before climbing up on Harry's hips. "Oh, I remember! You about got us busted a couple times because you just HAD to get fucked in the shower." Harry laughed, before Draco lend down for a kiss. Harry smiled lightly, kissing the needy boy back. "If you can get me Hard, then I am happy to fuck your little ass untill you scream. Just be aware, I feel like shit. So it wouldn't be you if I don't get off." Harry said, a bit ashamed. "I'm aware of what I am working with. You don't have to be fully hard for me to get off, you made a point to show how sensitive I was." Draco said, a bit embarrassed and Harry chuckled. "Because you thought you could keep up with my drive, there's a reason when I get going your little ass has to take a potion to keep up with me." Harry said, watching Draco's face turn to embarrassment before he lend down again to kiss Harry. "Even so, I want to get off and I want your cock to do so." Draco said. "Go for it." Harry said.

Midway throw watching Draco, Harry did a sudden movement. Draco landed a bit rough on his back, that followed his wrists being pend above his hand. One of Harry's charm bracelet pieces pushing hard into the palm of his hand. Harry lend down, giving Draco a very rough kiss as Harry pushed back inside Draco. Draco let out a small noise, or as much as he could through Harry's attack of his lips as Harry got started, a lot more roughly then he had been going before.
It didn't at all that long for Draco to start moaning out, and Harry's failed attempts to quiet the boy forced him to hurry them both alone. Last thing he really wanted was to deal with an angry Lucius.

Draco sat up, once he could think again. Harry laid beside him, on the floor. At least this time he laid on his  back, so Draco laid down getting pulled close to Harry, who started to slowly run a hand up and down Draco's back. Draco gave Harry's neck a big kiss. "You don't have to do that...I already know how sore you can get, Harry." Draco said but seen the light smile. "I want to." Harry replied and soon the two boys feel asleep.

"Did they appointment get set up?" Narcissa asked as Harry walked into the kitchen the following morning. "Leave it alone." Harry said, without really even looking at her. He did see her hand drop slowly and he heard a small sigh. "It's fells odd!" She almost whined and Harry let out a chuckle. "I promise you will get used to it." Harry said, opening the fridge. "And no. He will call me when the appointment is set up. My guess is he has to find somebody who works with children so young. Destiny can't talk so the tests are different." Harry said, grabbing the juice. "But I know she needs glasses." She frown. "I'll give the doctor a call." Harry said, before she walked back over to the stove and finished cooking breakfast for the morning.
The dinning room table was full this morning. Not only was it the four of them, it was also Lily and Patunia and lastly little Richard with a baby on his lap. "Is he not in school?" Narcissa asked. "I think she's switching to home school." Patunia said. "He might not be able to control all of his magic, and that can be bad in a public school." Harry said, taking a bite of the toast...only to feel sick form it. There was another reason he didn't want to eat...and luckily nobody had really caught on. Eating was became a real struggle for him as the PTSD form everything that happened at Hogwarts was becoming stronger in his head. It was because a daily loosing battle of being able to eat. He really didn't care the risks at the moment...he only cared about making the voices in his head be quiet. He knew if he hurried, he could just make himself vomit before he's first appointment would be there.
Draco heard the toilet flush before Harry came out brushing his teeth, ready for work. "Harry, are you sick?" Draco frowned. "Just a little, but I'll be fine." Harry smiled lightly before cleaning up his face to feel the kiss on his cheek.