44

"I don't understand, how are the babies suppose to come?" Richard asked, walking next to Draco who started to make some breakfast for the boy. "It's hard to explain, Richard. Don't worry, it won't be long before the babies are born. Are you still excited?" Draco asked. "I'm very excited! The quads don't like to sit and snuggle anymore! Not even faith! Richard likes cuddle time!" Richard said and Draco chuckled. "Don't worry! You'll have babies to snuggle soon enough!" Draco said, and continue to make his breakfast.

Draco slowly made his way back to bed. He was feeling exhausted once more and Lily was up with the quads now. Draco would take this opportunity to go back to sleep, even if it was only for an hour or so, because Harry was a little nosey getting ready for work.
Harry yawned when Draco climbed back into bed, but nuzzled to Draco's back. Draco smiled as Harry hand found itself to Draco's grown belly. Harry half mumbled something, but was on his way back to sleep. It didn't matter what Harry said, Draco felt loved and he knew Harry loved him. He knew Harry struggled with his depression, and that wasn't his fault. He worried slightly, that he could lose Harry to himself, because of the shit out inside his head by somebody who Draco wished the death of. Even if that wasn't the correct way to punish somebody. What that man done, just what Draco knew, was unforgettable!

Draco didn't get the chance to sleep. Draco screamed out, the triplets, were ready to come.

Three, very healthy girls were born On April 22nd. May, June and July.

--Three years later --

Draco was standing in the kitchen of Harry and Draco's brand new home. A manor of their own. Harry's photos place? Was booming! It because to much, Harry HAD to get help, and there was nearly a two month wait on an appointment for pictures. Harry really couldn't be happier.
It was a busy morning. It was the quads first day of preschool. The four of them was upstairs getting ready with Harry. Little ava? Was significantly smaller then her siblings and her condition was showing. She had hearing aids in to help her hearing. Overall, she was a very healthy girl, but nobody believed she as part of the quads. She was still Harry's little girl, but big on doing things herself. So, they had strolls throughout the house, so Ava didn't have to ask for things.
"Where are your shoes?" Harry asked, grabbing the four backpack. "Downstairs, pappy!" Ashton said. "Already, your daddy should have breakfast ready!" Harry said and the four of the hurried down the stairs. Harry turned to the wall, Looking at their fourth birthday pictures, and smiled. Seven young children running around the home. It wasn't the left the two of them planned at such a young age, but Harry wouldn't change it.

Draco sat the last of the plates down. "How come we have to go to daycare? Why isn't Holly watching us now?" July asked. "Because Leo is in school now, and she works during the day, girls. You'll meet a lot of new friends!" Draco said, feeling the kiss to his head. "You didn't have to get a job." Fussed May. "Girls, we talked about this. Your daddy is a teacher now. He crammed for university and got his degree. Why are you girls being so fussy about this?" Harry frowned, joining the table that sat their table of Nine. "You didn't even ask us." May frowned. "Girls, I know it's a change, but I promise you three will be okay. We want you three to behave, is that understood?" Harry said and the three of them slowly nodded.

--

Harry's mother, Lily, just got to the shop, holding the hand of Christopher. The son Lily and James had together. He had red hair and green eyes like his mommy and waved at Harry. "Hey buddy! Mama, why won't you take him daycare? They have availability and it would probably make the girls feel better!" Harry said. "The house is quiet, Harry. We all went on our hours living situations. Your father is working and the house is too quiet. I'm not sure what I'll do next year." Lily said and Harry just smiled lightly. "You'll be fine, J promise, mama. Already Christopher, why don't you get the stuff animals out? I got some tots coming, can you do that?" Harry ask his little brother. "Okay!" He said, and Hurried off. "You seemed worried, about the quads first day of school." Lily pointed out. "Mostly about Ava. You know how frustrated she's been getting because people are treating her differently. She already hates she can't be moved chair seats." Harry said. "You told me. Once the kids get used to school, let the quads spend the night?" Lily asked. "I'll talk to Draco, and see when would work, alright?" Harry said and she smiled lightly. "thank you." She replied. "of course, mama." Harry said.

When Draco's day ended about four, he made the walk to Harry's shop. He give harry a kiss on the cheek and then made his way to the desk. Harry smiled, but continued his photoshoot, until he got the necessary pictures of the middle school girl, requested by her parents. Harry had only a few short minutes before his next appointment, but walked over to the desk Draco sat at. "Did you enjoy your first day?" Harry asked. "I did. They have my teaching year five, mostly 10 year old." Draco smiled and so did Harry. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I got a call, form the preschool." Harry said. "what happened?" Draco frowned. "Ava, got rude with another girl, you and I both know this is going to be a problem." Harry said and Draco nodded. "But she refused to be homeschooled. She's going to have to learn to hand people not understanding her." Draco said.