55

Three weeks would past by, and Joseph? Never left Harry's home. Raymond would get really fussy if he was gone form Harry to long and Joseph wasn't a man who really wasn't ready to start over with such a young on, welcomed the help form Harry and Draco and Lily who had offered a big hand on the weekends. Jack got set up in the boys room and Jessica got set up in the girls, but Jessica couldn't explain her need to keep close to Jesse so the past two weeks, they were found asleep in on the living room floor, the fireplace going to keep Jessica warm, once the moons were over, anyway. The end of each month was something she didn't know how she get used to, but he wake up beside her there first few nights and she just couldn't explain it.
Joseph, who went to working part time since an arrangement with Draco and Harry, was still used to waking up early. With his new found infant son still asleep in the crib in the room he shared with him, he got dressed and made his normal round in the house. Checking on the others. Harry and Draco still asleep, Draco's notebook fallen to the floor over his lesson plans for the week, and Harry's face buried in the pillows. He shut their door like always and made his ways to the boys room. Jesse's bed laid empty, like always. Jack and both boys still fast asleep, however, the boys had wiggled into jacks bed, and fast asleep wasn't the right word, before Ashton rubbed his nose. "Joe?" He mumbled. "Hey, you should be asleep." He said, but walked over. Braxton asleep on the other side of Jack who was in the middle of the bed. Ashton rolled over, facing him. "Bad dream." He yawned. "It's over now and Jacky there won't let anything happen you to." Joseph said. "Not me, Pappy. He's been hurt bad before...I don't know how, or when, I just ... Know. Just bad feeling." He frowned. "Your fathers have many people to keep him safe, okay? Just a bad dream is all." Joseph said tucking the boy into bed and stood there until Ashton went back to sleep.
He shut the door slowly behind him and pushed opened the opposite door across the hall. A room that slept now six girls, if Jessica ever slept in her bed, but of course it was empty now. The triplets laid together on the beds pushed together. Ava on her bunk bed fast asleep and Brooklyn on top, her arm hanging off that Joseph eased back on her bed and tucked her back in and turned off the lamp, their small night light glowing in the corner.
Like normal, when he turned into the living room the sound of the fire logs popping. Jessica and Jesse laid asleep, on the floor nuzzled in their blankets and after close to one another but for reasons he couldn't understand, and Jessica didn't either. Their relationship was something different.

He started the coffee pot and study the over sized calendar on the refrigerator. Today? January 15th, was marked for a birthday party. He recalled it was a boy name Richard and the children seemed happy to go, but Harry seemed bothered by it slightly. He was, but only because of the location. He still very much disliked that house of his aunt's. Even if he wasn't there anymore.
He sat at the table with his cup of coffee, reading the day old paper for quiet some time when Jesse pulled opened the front door. "It's below freezing outside, Jesse." Joseph said, but Jesse's attention wasn't on the temperature, somebody was standing on the porch and Joseph walked over, hands locking on the boys shoulder. "Just who are you?" Joseph asked. "you really aren't a match for me." Was the reply he got. "My fathers are, and I think you know that." Jesse said. "You have actually surprised me. Many children don't survive." He said. "I'm not a child." Jesse said. "Maybe not like the ones that run around this house, but you aren't of legal age." He pointed out. "You caused enough problems in my life, I don't need more!" He Jesse fussed out. "Three seconds to leave." Harry said, wand glowing. "You know damn well without the power of the moon, I'm not a threat." He said, looking past Jesse and Joseph. "Doesn't matter. My answers won't come for the man that turned a fourteen year old, knowing it should have killed him." Harry said. "Orders. I think you know something about that, or must I really remind you of the ones your husband ran from?" He said. "I still won't take my answers form you, leave my son alone." Harry said. "I actually came for you. The kid was just a bonus." He said. Their conversation had travel to the living room, waking Jessica who just knew Jesse was upset.
She slowly walked over and he found his arm being locked onto by her. "Take them upstairs, Joseph and wake Draco." Harry said.