63

The household were all surprised when they set down once freezing morning in November, that it had been four months since the brith of the triplets boys, who were all very full of life right now. The three of them currently laid in their baby bouncers, drinking their mornings bottles. Breakfast just finished up and the children were off of school because the weather for so awful, so they were sent upstairs to study but the three men were certain very little studying would actually be done with the four teenagers. The quads were in a whole new world. They started their Frist year of Primary school, Ava liked learning more, but problems still came by students, with things they didn't understand about the girl, but otherwise it seemed to be well by the quads. The triplets girls were in Perschool now and they were excited for school too. They were all tried of daycare. Harry and Draco were working on finding another daycare to take the three infant boys, but no daycare currently held three infant spots available. It was likely they were going to have to wait until the boys were 12 months old, were they could be in the toddler room. So, they went between their grandparents and Joseph, who had his hands full, no doubt, when he had the triplets boys watching them, but he welcomed the challenge and the new family he had long been apart of.

Draco just brought over the trey of tea and Harry shut the gate to the fire place. "What was that email of yours about?" Draco asked. "That time of year the doctor wants to check the function of my kidney." Harry said. "Wouldn't you know if you had a problem out of it?" Draco frowned. "Once it's to late. I've got it set for a couple weeks after Alex's doctor's appointment." Harry said, joining Draco on the couch. "Why so long?" Draco asked. "Just in case Alex ends back in the operation room." Harry said. "He shouldn't. The cast just came off and they wasn't too worried about the healing of his rib, though do you know what's going on with his feet? I rather not know details about their extracurricular activities, but Jack has complain he fusses about his socks. I think they are the only thing that won't come off." Joseph said, making himself a cup of tea. Little Lucius whined out form his bouncer and dropped his now empty bottle. Draco got to his feet and removed the boy. Lucius was then handed his binky and got settled on Draco's lap. The four month old relaxed against his daddy, holding tightly to Draco's finger. "Alex seen the worst of their father, Joseph. I'm not sure their mother knew everything that happened, but she knew she couldn't proved them with protection anymore." Harry said. "What...does that have to do with his feet?" Joseph asked. "I do have to say, Alex, even over the summer in the swimming pool, never once removed them." Draco pointed out, looking down at the boy in his lap. Lucius was nice and comfortable now and Harry let out a sigh. "The pads of his feet are burned and his messing a toe. It wasn't the first time he ended up hospitalized, but no proof of who it was, was found. That's why he started looking for Jesse. It gave him a reason to leave and he had enough. It been three weeks since he went home. His father found him, I still don't have that story." Harry said. "You never told me this." Draco frowned. "Because I handled it. I can't help he won't remove the socks. Alex doesn't want Jesse to know. Jack tells Jessica everything and she tells Jesse, so...Jack might be some time finding out." Harry said. "Are you certain...You had that man dealt with? Alex can't handle much more, not now." Draco frowned. "Yeah, I'm sure." Harry said, looking over at the other two boys, James and Remus. Remus was on his way asleep and James was hitting his toy hanging down. Raymond, the 23 month old boy, playing with the downstairs toys by the television. Raymond was getting to be a big toddler and starting to talk and made for such a fun story time. "You said Kidney?" Joseph said. "I did. I haven't had the best of luck with not getting hurt. The doctors ended up removing my left kidney, spleen and Gallbladder, that was a fun few months." Harry said. "You scared the hell out of me is what you done." Draco fussed, laying Lucius down in his arm. Lucius was getting sleepy. He made a little noise, but relaxed as Draco started to lightly rock him. "Not intentionally, love." Harry said.
Draco and Harry took the three boys upstairs, and got them settled down for their naps.