56

A mouth would past by, Marking February 15th, 2003. A cold Sunday morning at James and Lily three bedroom home. Their home had since bee shared with Remus, who was in recovery and a week ago, little Teddy was dropped up to stay with his daddy. A little boy who was confused, but had very much missed his father and often times laid snuggled to the man.

It was Sunday, so Lily had requested Raymond who woke her up for a bottle a little after six that morning. She carried the sleepy boy downstairs and sat him in the highchair. She ruffled his hair before she made the bottle and handed it to him. He would drink his bottle as she started an early breakfast for James, Remus, Christopher, Teddy and herself. Oddly enough, she was feeling a little run down and her stomach hurting. She'd gave up on having another child so she just assumed she was getting a bug a sickness.
She turned when the hurried steps turned into the kitchen. "Remus, relax. You just had a nightmare." She said. He often woke up with them, just about nightly. When Teddy wasn't in the bed with him, he would leave the bedroom. Often times Lily and James woke up to him sitting in the chair by the window, reading a book. They wasn't even sure if he was reading it, just had it opened.  Raymond made his happy noise seeing 'uncle' Remus, until Remus finally turned his attention to the baby boy and slowly picked him up. Lily, went back to breakfast. "The...story with his mom?" He ask, putting the baby on his hip. "I'm not sure. Harry doesn't answer questions, more times then not, and Joseph doesn't talk much about what is on his mind. He's confused, throw into a world he doesn't understand, because Jessica got marked by Jesse." Lily pointed out. "...Tonkes wasn't like that, so I don't really have the answers for him and her when it comes to that." Remus said softly. "It's fine, really. Joseph mostly just keeps to himself, works and helps take care of the kids if need be. James has tried to befriend him, but he doesn't seem to take. I think there is more there, we just don't know." She said. "Mommy! Stuck." Christopher said, at the top of the stairs. The baby gate kept him from going down the stairs. "I'll come get you when breakfast is ready, go place." Lily replied back to her toddler who wiggled the baby gate. "Mommy!" He fussed. Remus eased the baby back down in the high chair and he went to Christopher.

-

They'd sit down to eat a little after seven, and Lily would go get the three boys ready for the cold February, Sunday day. "You haven't wanted to leave the house since you've been here." James said, easing down on the couch beside Remus after breakfast. "I'm sure I'm being hunted by them, James. Just because the building burned, doesn't mean they were finished with me." He said. "You know we won't let them get to you. At least come to the photoshop? Lily's taking the boys to Patty's to see Richard later and Harry needs a hand setting up that next holiday set for his pictures." James said. "...I suppose...that should be fine." Remus replied back.

So the two men would get in James little car and he'd drive them to town and to Harry's Photo shop where Harry was already. So where the quads, who was running around the store after one another. The triplets at home with Draco. "Kids! Slow down." James said, pushing opened the door to the shop. It got the attention of the four kids, who hurried over to grandpa James and new great uncle Remus and get their hugs. "Now, didn't you for stay home?" James asked. "Ava wanted to come with pappy." Brooklyn said, and James would then go to pull Ava to the side as the other three kids started talking to Remus Lupin.
"Ava, how come you wanted to come with your daddy?" James asked, after putting her up on a counter. "Daddy's been thinking to much, I think. I just knew to come with him." She said. "Why don't I have a talk with your daddy? I'm sure he'll be alright." James said and she shrugged her shoulders. "Go play, big girl. I'm going to go talk to your daddy." James said. 

-

Harry was in the little attic of his shop grabbing the box of Easter thing when he father climbed the ladder. "I'm fine, Father." Harry said. "Your daughter is worried about you for a reason, Harry." James said and Harry let out a sigh. "A bit of a rough night, but I'm fine. Help me with the display or leave, I don't care." Harry said. "Harry you gave everybody reasons to worry, you can't blame the kids either when they pick up on something wrong." He said. "I'm not! But it doesn't mean I want to talk." Harry huffed out and James let out a sigh. "Very well."

James and Remus would aid in getting the display set up. "I have the Malfoy girls on the schedule already. Mom wants Christopher and Teddy added. Are you wanting some individual pictures of Teddy?" Harry asked. "Yeah...that's be nice." Remus said. "When did you get the girls added? I thought Lucius was back in bed?" James asked. "He was and is back in the wheelchair, but doesn't mean he hasn't called. Wanted to surprise Narcissa. So Draco's getting in one of the pictures to. They are coming afterhours because it's going to take at least two hours to get them all done, and hopefully, Faith isn't feeling too bad." Harry said. "I don't understand what...is wrong with the younger Malfoy girl." Remus said. "She was born too early and what magic she has, keeps her alive. I am certain without it, she would have died. Thought, they had to, or Narcissa would have died." Harry said. "I see." Remus said. "Does that mean the twins and Raymond have a block?" James asked. "The twins do, yes. Reymond is very camera shy so I'm just going to do a couple at the house in a outfit. Some babies can be very difficult and Raymond still confused on things I feel like. Doesn't yet understand." Harry said. "He's just a baby, he'll forget her soon enough." James pointed out. "I know." Harry said.

--

Harry Potter would take the quads back home later and they would join the table for dinner. Draco wasn't feeling the best and went ahead to bed. The triplets were being very active and it was causing a lot of pains today inside him and he just needed more rest he said. The girls triplets went to tell Harry about their day and wasn't ready to go back to daycare tomorrow, but they had to go Harry said. The twins, Jack and Jessica, was talking to one another and Jesse picking at his dinner. He wasn't, either, feeling to good. The illness started at the high school and he already had it once and felt like he might be getting sick again. He was already feeling run down and after Harry spotted his till full plate, he felt the hand to his forehead. "Your temperature's back." Harry said. "Sometime this morning I think...Mostly just caught up on the end of the month school work." Jesse said. "Take a cool shower and get under the blankets already? If your fever is still present in the morning, we'll take it form there." Harry said. "Okay."

-

Jesse would lay asleep on their normal spot, asleep on the floor and Jessica eased the blanket back over him. "You'll get sick too, you understand don't you?" Harry said softly. "You don't understand I can't leave. School is really hard, but it's like...the pull knows we can't be together. The second lunch starts? I start getting ill until I find him..." She said. "Remus relationship wasn't like that. It effects everybody differently and Jesse was already fourteen." Harry said. "I don't care if he is short for a guy. I just can't. I'm staying here." She said. "Alright, Jessica. Try and get some rest. He'll be okay." Harry said and she slowly nodded.

--

The house, would fall still.