64

Joseph was very quiet, for nearly two days when Jack told him about Alex being pregnant, that was later confirm by their doctor at the hospital that was well aware of magic. The one that helped Draco many times and very good with the children. Joseph didn't know what to say, how to feel, because it was just a matter of time before his own daughter, a girl of fifteen too, would be a mother. She swore to her father, they were careful. She didn't want a child right now. Jesse was still struggling, with everything going on with himself and the information they learned about their own mother. She'd made decisions, for them, that might not have been the ones made. It left both boys hurting and confused. Jessica reminded her father about her own baby brother who was plenty, the triplets and soon a niece/nephew? That was plenty and the years would past by before it was time for them. He didn't have to worry.
Joseph finally spoke again, hearing Alex was letting the thoughts run wild. He informed both boys, it would take some time for the man to get used to the idea, but assured Alex, he was safe. He sometimes forgot Alex had a big fear, brought on by his own father. Something he had no idea of. He could never hurt his children, no matter the reason.

-

Today was the first day of December, a Sunday. Today was also the day, two years ago, letting Raymond was born. The man looked over at he toddler who was yawning, sitting up in the big bed. He'd been fussy about not sleeping with his daddy. The man, didn't mind his snuggles at night. Raymond's red hair going all over the place as he rubbed his little green eye. Joseph lend over and wiggled his little foot, it caused Raymond to giggled, reaching for him. Joseph got to his feet and picked him up. "Let's get you ready! Today is a special day for you." Joseph said to the toddler.
After he got Raymond dressed for the day, he put him down. Raymond slowly left the bedroom, it was time for him to play.
The man got ready for his day, before hearing something hit the side of the house. He looked outside, seeing Jesse and a pleading Jessica. Jesse had just thrown somebody, somebody who similarly looked like both those boys. Somebody who wasn't suppose to be here.
Joseph opened the door to the front of the house. Jesse could still do that low growl, even after he potions and still himself. Even more so, when he was angry or fearing for himself. In this case, it was his brother and his mother who was still picking herself up. Conversations with Harry told her, if need be, she could come there. She wasn't aware she'd been followed, and Jesse was over it. Joseph wasn't the only one who heard the sounds, coming out with a wand was Harry. "Joseph, take her inside would you?" Harry said. "Yeah." He replied back.

Joseph grabbed an ice pack, handed it to her. She was still rather young, at 36. She'd had Alex at just eighteen years old. She slowly grabbed it, holding it to to her cheek. "Don't take this the wrong way...but I assumed you'd be older." He said, as his lap was filled with his now two year old boy, Raymond. He might not understand everything, but he was worried about Jesse too. He seen his sister upset, and that didn't make him very happy. "I was just eighteen when Alex was born." She said. "Jack's talked a lot, about a couple conversations Alex has had with you." Joseph said. "Yeah...but it's not exactly black and white, getting out of a marriage when your father is a pastor isn't so easy." She said. "Is he not away of what the man has done?" Joseph asked. "My father won't see it because he doesn't agree with what I am, or them. Another reason, I tried to keep it hidden." She said. "I...suppose the good book does speak about such things, but I couldn't imagine-" he started. "I've hard good things about you, Joseph. No need to explain, though, who's this?" She said, grabbing at the little hand that waved at her. Raymond giggled, locking his fingers around her pointer finger. "This is Raymond. He is my little baby." Joseph said. "Then Jack and his little sister, right?" She asked. "They are twins, but yes. I raised the twins. I tried to make a relationship work, but...she went crazy on me. I'm still working on getting his last name fully to mine. Until it's been a full two years, I can't." Joseph said. "He is adorable." She smiled lightly.
They show Jessica take Jesse upstairs and Draco hurry outside, a couple more minutes laters, there fireplace went crazy and Narcissa Malfoy step out, her two girls behind her. The two girls followed her to the kitchen, were Joseph sat still talking to her, a woman named Bethany. "Can you watch the girls for just a moment? I'm going to do the spell. Harry's magic has long been dragged." She said. "pancake!" Fussed her youngest, a four year old Faith. "Why don't I make you girls some breakfast? I don't mind." Bethany said. "That would be helpful, thank you." Narcissa said, getting a light smile.
So, Bethany made some pancakes, that ended up being for the household when Joseph learned Draco hadn't been able to break away form the infants. The three boys being extra fussy today. She still stood cooking when she spotted Alex. "Harry says your staying, at least until he's certain." Alex said. "I can go to your uncles after he gets home." Was her reply. "Just stay, alright?" Alex said watching his sleepy boyfriend walk up beside him, holding one of the triplets, Remus. Remus was only a little fussy now, and Draco was certain a bottle would be all he needed after being changed and dressed for the day. "Hell just take your wand and bind you, if you don't do so willingly." Jack said, putting Remus on his hip and start to make a baby bottle. Remus getting fussier seeing his bottle, he was hungry. "Hell just pass out." Joseph said. "Hell be fine. Grandma is going to talk to him later. She's coming by this afternoon, with the kids. I think James is keeping home. Remus is coming too, with Freddy. Thought, Remus is coming for Jesse. Some woman named Hermione Granger found some information." Jesse said, now turned to face the pair, Shaking the baby bottle. Remus fussing, reaching out his little hand. "Do you know if this information?" Joseph asked. "A bit about the mates, but then again it still might not apply for Jesse, because there's a lot of difference. Jesse's loosing weight, again." Jack said. Remus was laid down in his arm and handed the baby bottle. Remus was quick to put it in his mouth, holding it tightly with both his little hands, to drink it. "And they still haven't found anybody else to ask?" He asked. "No. Children aren't supposed to be a target. Why do you think Remus has such a hard time, dad? The man was turned at five." Jack said, using his free had to pour himself a mug of coffee. "I've heard...that doesn't explain though why James won't come. The children would love to see him." He said. "He had a skin graft done about a week ago and is still pretty achy. He wants to get rested, because Christmas is coming soon to." Jack said. "I suppose that fair enough. Does he need a hand with James and Lucius?" He asked. "Ava is helping him. He was just ready for his bottle." Jack said. "So...Stay." Alex said, again. "Alright... Breakfast is nearly ready. Can you boys gather everybody?" She asked. "I'll take him." Joseph said.
Remus laid now drinking his bottle in Joseph right arm, who already put Raymond in his highchair and stood up new Bethany. "Harry's young, but a good young man." He said. "I know...I just...I got stuck and I thought I could keep them safe. I've learned a lot in such a short time, about what he done to them..." She said softly, opening the refrigerator, she grabbed the milk and juice. "I'm sure they'd forgive you, but they do have a life here." He said. "I don't plan on taking them. I couldn't. Not with what I hear about Jesse and Jessica, it wouldn't be good, for either one of them." She said. "School is becoming a struggle." He said. "I heard." She said.