33

"I suppose that's fair. Do you like your pop?" Ron ask the girl in his lap. Destiny eyes got wide. She nodded, yawning. She was getting sleepy, and started to rest against Ron to finish her ice pop. "Is she taking yet?" Hermione asked, laying little Faith down in the cot who was fast asleep after her bottle. "Draco?" Harry asked. "I don't think she. She's smart. I mean she completely understands what we are staying, but I'm not sure she talking her." Draco replied.
Draco put the babies down for a nap, before he laid down himself. The snow was starting to fall harder and covered the yard. "I might should check on them." Harry said. "Go with him, I can keep an eye on the kids." Hermione said. "The quads should sleep the time, as long as Richard doesn't wake them." Harry said. "I'll be fine, go." Hermione smiled lightly.

"She's worried about you." Ron said, sitting a little uncomfortable in the car Harry was driving kind of badly in the snow. "...I'm working on it, I promise." Harry said. "She helped me understand what you meant, Harry. I...am a little uncomfortable at the thought of you two, and I'm sorry for that, but I do care about you. I always will." Ron said. "I know...I do, but...it's not always as black and white as it should be. I was fine...and then one morning I woke up and lost the fight. Ava knew...and she helped me to be able to tell Narcissa, I woke up in the hospital, and I've been on medication and seeing a therapist since then." Harry said. "Enlightened me on medication." Ron said. "Potions, just the muggle way. The are actually a bigger part of Narcissa and Lucius recovery then the magical world." Harry said, before Harry made the final turn.

Harry and Ron hurried out. Even not understanding what all the police and ambulance vehicles were, when he seen Harry's face drained of nearly all it's colour. Ron knew that wasn't good.
Ron followed Harry through the center, and stopped. Harry let out a sigh of relief. Narcissa laid asleep somewhat in a ball with her head resting on Lucius lap, who sat along the far wall, with a lot of other couples. Harry walked over. "I really have to show you how to work a phone." Harry said. "I didn't know the number or they would have called. Neither one of us were hurt. I'm not sure what happened, actually. A woman passed out a think. I'm not sure why they all shown up." Lucius said, and Ron seen the long burn like scar on his forearm, as his jacket was being used as a blanket by his wife. "Ready to go home then?" Harry asked. "We was suppose to grab dinner." Lucius said. "I can hit a fast food place, the road is getting dangerous because of the snow." Harry said. "Alright." Lucius replied.

"Feeling better, Nass?" Harry asked in the car, once Narcissa fully woke back up. "Do you mean am I back to myself, Yes. I liked the dance." She smiled lightly, getting a kiss on her cheek. "I'm glad." Lucius said. "Destiny had some lunch with us. She wasn't to happy about her dinner roll though." Harry chuckled at the memory, even if it was just a few hours ago, of Destiny throwing her roll across the table because she didn't like it. "She's been eating foods for a while. She doesn't like the formula anymore." Narcissa said. "She's 13 months old, Nass. She isn't going to like it anymore. She's been really friendly took." Harry said. "Does she talk?" Ron asked finally. "No ... I'm not sure why, Draco was already starting to pick up on vocabulary." Narcissa said. "I can call around, she could just need a little aid in talking, nothing wrong with that." Harry said. "Okay, sure. What happened there?" Narcissa asked. "Nothing major. It was a slow night, so everybody who could respond, ca-" Harry was cut off, slamming on his breaks. The driver ran a stop light, and slammed into the car. It caused it to spend and Harry, on black ice, was unable to get control over the car, and they stopped hard when the car slammed into a telephone poll.

Ron coughed, but climbed out the now gone windshield. "Harry? Mrs or Mr. Malfoy?" Ron called for, turning back around to the car and an hand reached out and Ron grabbed it, pulling a bloody Lucius out the car, who was sit in the Snow. Something he seen Hermione do before. He grabbed His belt and fasten it tightly. "Your arm will go numb, but it'll help." Ron said and Lucius just nodded before he turned back to the car and slowly climbed back inside. "Harry? Mrs. Malfoy?" Ron called for, hearing a small groan leave the woman who leg was bend. Ron slowly moved back, passing a very unconscious Harry to get Narcissa. It wasn't going as easy to pull her out of the car as her leg was damaged, unknown to them at the time, broken. "Stop!" She ended up half crying. "I have to get you out. You smell that? It's gas. If it catches fire, this thing really will become a death drop and I still have to get Harry out." Ron said, but slowly kept pulling the woman. He seen a set of hands he didn't recognize, but gladly took the help. "Quickly, her leg is broke a think." Ron said, a loud scream scream and a quick pull laid narcissa laid in the snow. Getting Harry out went quicker as one of the men that Lucius flagged down, give Ron a hand in pulling the unconscious younger man out of the  car. "That was actually a smart idea." Ron said, easing down to sit, before a hand went to the back of his neck. "Are you dizzy at all?" One of them asked.