54

Almost three weeks past by and it was now a frozen Christmas morning! Harry and Draco's bed didn't stay peaceful past six that morning. Seven kids wiggled up into the bed. The quads and the triplets, with their big brother, Jesse, yawning standing at the open door, as they pulled the blanket off their daddies. "Daddy!" Ava said, touching his foot with a very cold hand. Harry let out a small whined, and pulled his foot away form the cold hand, before he yawned. "Kids." Harry fussed, knowing him and Draco spent a lot of time last night, getting the last of the Christmas presents understand the tree, packing the bags of gifts for the family and then sending the night together. "Daddy! It's Christmas!" Ava said. "Time to wake up, Pappy." Said Ashton. "Uppy!" Said all three triplet girls. "Go get your brother." Draco finally yawned. "They were in my bed first." Jesse yawned, form the bedroom door. "Go get dressed, kids." Harry said.

--

After Harry and Draco got themselves dressed for their busy day, Draco headed into the kitchen to start breakfast and Harry went to hurry the children along, sending all by Jesse downstairs. "Joseph is going to meet us at my parents place, alright?" Harry asked. "He isn't mad?" Jesse asked. "The man is simple minded, doesn't understand very much, but he sees your important to not just Jessica, but you are a good friend to Jack as well. So, he is willing to try and understand. How did that happened? I know you told me Jack knew, but I don't recall you saying Jessica or her father knew." Harry said. "Because they didn't. I got really pissed off when those boys shoved me into the lockers at school...and I growled. I didn't even know I could, but I did...and Jessica and Jack where there...so he told her and he came up on the end of the conversation..." Jesse said. "Those boys have been dealt with. Joseph should be fine, alright? It might take a bit more time, but he knows you are important to the twins, alright?" Harry said. "Alright..." Jack said, before they too would join the breakfast table.

There morning actually didn't start like normal. The telephone rang and Jack went to answer, a very upset girlfriend was on the other end of the line. "Jesse. Have your daddy come here, quickly." She half cried. "What's going on?" Jesse frowned. "Just please! My house." Jessica said, before the call ended. "Dad...We have to go to Jessica's something going on, badly." Jesse said. "Alright...start a movie for the children until we get back." Harry said, who went to grab his wand, before they would had across town, to the house Joseph shared with his fourteen year old twins. A car parked badly in the driveway, the driver side door still wide opened. Harry walked over and glanced in the car, frowning. The door left often, let all the heat out and was freezing the small boy in his infant seat who cried had long stopped. Harry removed the infant and pulled out his wand, warming the small boy back up who cried started again. "There we go." Harry said, settling the boy on his hip, and still held his wand in his hand.
They walked inside, and Jack laid on the floor, a busted forehead, still half out of it. "dad!" Jesse frowned. "You have your wand?" Harry asked. "Yeah...but I'm rusty..." He frowned. "I know, you'd use less magic and he's muggle, your not even suppose to, but get him back on his feet, okay? I'm going to find Jessica and their father." Harry said and he nodded.
The crying came form the closet, that Jessica had been shoved into and locked inside by her father, to keep her safe that Harry throw opened. "Hey." Harry said softly, holding out is hand. "She's...so angry!" Jessica cried. "Who?" Harry asked. "A woman...father had been seeing. He didn't know Raymond was his until Raymond was in the children's hospital hurt, they arrested her boyfriend... and then she failed her drug test and dad had enough, they had court yesterday and she was suppose to bring him but didn't and she shown up today, and she's high." She cried. "Get downstairs. Jesse should have your brother fixed up and I'm going to get your father, okay?" Harry said, and she spotted the baby, who was claim, laying against somebody who he could tell was a very good person and a very good father and nuzzled to him, feeing safe. "He needs to stay right here. He'll just get upset. I promise it's going to be okay, just get downstairs." Harry told her.