Chapter Four

"How...do you feel?" Draco asked. "You can let go." Lily said. "Ah, annoyed. Sorry." Draco said, unlocking his arm. "I know you mean will, but I'm not helpless. I'm used to all that's wrong." Lily said. "I take it, getting you to see somebody is going to be rather difficult?" Draco asked. "No need, they can't help. Other then being blinded, I am fine. Me trying to find my way would have been unwise." Lily said. "So...you got a letter to your sister?" Draco said, pushing opened the nursery door and Richard laid asleep under the four babies with Destiny drinking a bottle. "I count five babies and a small child." Lily said. "You casted a spell?" Draco said. "To feel objects and people yes. In the same room at least." Lily said. "Very cool, however all my babies are asleep. So here is my sister." Draco said, picking up Destiny and handing her to Lily, who sat down in the rocking chair.
Draco one by one slowly moved the babies to the cribs and Richard onto the small couch in the nursery. "Any reason your father is in a mood?" Harry said, holding this rather big picture frame. "He didn't talk to you?" Draco ask. "Not quiet. Told me to come up here seems in a mood." Harry said, who went for the empty wall, making Lily behind him. "What is that?" Draco asked. "Oh! Your mothers pictures wasn't the only ones I got frame. I got one of the first ones I had if them frame. I'll get another one on their birthday!" Harry smiled. "You really enjoy taking pictures, I like that." Draco smiled, helping Harry hang the picture. "There's...Something you should know." Draco said. "Oh. Does this have to do with the mood your father's in?" Harry asked and in a moment breath. "When I told my mum, she got pissy. I followed her back to your aunts place. She wasn't there. After looking over some papers and the fact she was gone with ms. Jackson. Mum went after them...and they were at some odd house...where your mother was still being somewhat held out and after a lot of magic we got her and mum kind of black out so now at the hospital with your aunt and Mr. Jackson." Draco said and after another pause. "I'm pretty sure she took their name and have you taken one of my pain killers? You know they are rather strong and can make you high." Harry laughed. "No, I'm serious." Draco said pointing behind Harry, who after a moment, turned around. Between the pain in his back worst today, the lack of proper eating because he get to caught up in his pictures, the sudden drop in blood pressure and seeing his mother? Harry passed out.

Harry felt the small pain in his hand, before he slowly woke up. It seemed a lot faster to Harry then to Draco who was sitting beside him in a chair by the hospital bed. "Draco...?" Harry whispered. "You're awake." Draco said and Harry felt his hand be kissed. "Yeah...But-" Harry started. "Your blood pressure dropped. They also said your blood sugar was low." Draco said, kissing his hand again. "Let me get the doctor. I don't really understand everything he said." Draco said, and give Harry a light kiss before getting to his feet.
Harry sat up eating some pudding. "Why didn't you say anything about diabetes?" Draco said. "Because I thought it was gone." Harry said. "If you were eating more regularly. Your body is most of the time able to make it's on insulin." Said the nurse. "I just...opened my own shop and we have four-" Harry said. "I heard, and I am not upset. You do, however, need to start eating regularly. If not, your body can and will stop making it's on insulin." Said the nurse. "What about my mum?" Draco asked. "Difficult, but better. I'll have her doctor come speak to the two of us soon. After we are sure your levels are normal, you can go." Said the nurse. "Thank you." Harry said.
"How...is my mother alive?" Harry asked. "I'm not fully sure...she doesn't even know really. I could ask my father...but." Draco said. "No...Lets not...but I guess you and your mum are going to have to help me to eat." Harry half laughed. "Promise. I didn't like you like that." Draco whined, climbing into the bed and Harry laughed.
"Now boys...now really isn't the time to get all laughy." Narcissa said, and Draco hurried over. "You're awake too." Draco smiled. "Yeah...seems they gave me something to cleaned me...whatever that mean...those pills help really and what ever this thing is in my ear." Narcissa said. "My guess? A hearing aid." Harry said. "Whatever it is...works wonderful. How is it one of those pills is super tiny and another so big?" She asked and Harry laughed. "I'm not sure, but you are about to see another form a medicine. Get the doctor, Draco." Harry said, his hand shaking lightly. "Are you okay?" Narcissa asked. "Not quite...I think I shock my system." Harry said. "However, I am glad your feeling better." Harry said, easing to the end of the bed. "Harry, one of the only things I have asked is for you to take care of yourself." Petunia said, but handed him a small kit. "I got a little busy...you kept up with this?" Harry asked and she unzipped it. "And up to date. You come form two very stubborn people." She said. "What is that?" Narcissa asked. "Hard to explain. Just watch." Harry said. "You remember-" She started. "I do, yes." Harry said, before giving himself a shot. After about an hour later, the doctor came into the room and Handed some paperwork. "Bring her back in a week, I want to see how her body is responding. Explain sometime what I seen." The doctor ask.