13

It had been a very difficult week for Harry and his body. His body was still having a lot of trouble decided what on Earth it was going to do. So he was either getting to much insulin or not enough. It was making his day to day activities a real struggle and he felt very sick, all the time. Getting food shoved down his throat wasn't helping either, he was just getting more and more frustrated. To the point he stormed out the Manor and started walking. He wasn't sure were, but he needed a break. He needed a break from the non stop mothering form the three woman in that place. The non stop food smell. The non stop, everything. He just wanted some peace and quiet. To think and not think about food, or his health, or anything else. He summon his small camera. The one he had mostly filled with the quads, and sat down by this lake his had stumbled on. He smiled lightly. A family of ducks in the water, the wind blowing just lightly it was a cool day. He didn't mind the lower temperature, he felt at peace.

He heard the footsteps stop short, but didn't turn to look. He just held his camera back up to his eye, and after refocusing it, took another picture. "The girls and Draco are just worried about you." Lucius was the last one he thought would be sent after him, but was he really? Since the birth of his third child, his little tiny already a daddy's girl baby girl faith, really, even before as Little Destiny was only getting bigger, he changed. A much softer spoken man, who had let it slip that even he was concerned. Even if he still didn't understand the choices his son had made, he was thankful. Narcissa was happy with her four (soon to be seven) grandchildren and step grandson, Richy, as she called him. "I'm almost out of storage." Harry half mumbled, looking slightly to the left and took another picture. "It's been an hour. It's time you came home....Harry." The word Harry sounded almost forced, but his voiced never changed. Concern and slightly Annoyed all in once. With a sigh, Harry got to his feet slowly. He pushed his wand into one of the belt loops on his jeans and held onto the camera with both his hands. Lucius turned and started walking, and after a moment of hestation, Harry followed. "The seem found of all the photos you take." Harry wasn't quiet sure what to make of his tone. They never really spoke other then business. "Just...a hobby." Harry still didn't have much confidence in his photos, even though he owned a shop and was very popular. "More then a hobby, if all of muggle Loudon wants you to take their pictures to were it's three weeks before an appointment can be made." Harry raised an eyebrow. "Did you try and make an appointment? Why didn't you just tell my mother who you was. The phone changes voices." Lucius turned back towards Harry, a bit uncomfortable. "Because it wasn't that big of a deal. I could send a letter to our old Photographer. Destiny, I think though, Would be easier to get a picture of if you and your mom done it." Harry raised an eyebrow. "I thought I already have some of her. I'm sure I could get more if Narcissa is wanting." Lucius looked down for a brief moment, before looking back up at Harry. "I realized our relationship isn't what it once was, but each year on or near his birthday, I'd get a photograph. It really seemed to make Narcissa happy, I was hoping to keep that tradition going." Harry, after a moment, nodded. "Just bring Destiny by the shop. I'll work her in somehow." Harry said, starting to walk. "Her birthday. If I tell you now, would it make it easier?" Harry nodded. "I'll reschedule somebody and let you know the time you need to bring Destiny to the shop." Harry heard Lucius start walking again as well. "Thank you." Harry just gave a small nod.

Harry really didn't say much and nobody expected him too. He just made his way to the bedroom and start down at the computer to transfer his picture onto it. The door was pushed opened the rest of the way, and Draco stood holding Ava who was somewhat fussy and reached out for Harry. Harry smiled lightly and removed the baby form Draco's arms. He held Ava close to his chest with his right arm, messing around on the computer with his left. Draco stood over him, watching. "...I didn't mean to worry you." Harry's voice was kind of low, feeling the light kiss on the top of his head. "Mum and Lily wasn't too worried...Mum said you didn't wonder to far, I see now where you went." Harry looked up at Draco, to see the light smile. "I was thinking...maybe we could take the qauds there on a warmer day and get some pictures by...or in the water? By its fine, I realized it might be too cold for them to be in the water." Draco loved that idea. "I'd like that. If, I can pick out their clothes." Harry chuckled lightly. "Of course, Love."

When the house fell still that evening he wondered into the kitchen and found his little stash of chocolate. Something that helped sometimes when his sugar dropped. Harry tried not to use the pump, if he could. He took a bite of the small bar, before hearing the footsteps coming down the stairs. Harry put his little box back up quickly before he eased down at the dinning room table, thankful it was just his mother. "Chocolate snack, I smell." Harry took another bite. "Helps sometimes." Harry was kind of quiet. "Get me one? I haven't had a bit of chocolate since..." She cut herself off, and even thought she couldn't see it, Harry gave her a sad smile of understanding.