60

Harry Potter was brought downstairs to the living room, about Four the following morning, by the cries of Jesse. Jessica couldn't wake him up and the sound travel throughout the household. Harry was moving much faster then that of his 30 week pregnant Partner, who was on the way to the living room, but of course Harry hurried to the living room.
Jessica went to get her father, Joseph, and together Harry and Joseph got Jesse to the downstairs bathroom and into the shower. Harry turning the water on cold and letting it hit his face. A couple minutes later, Jesse stopped screaming, but he wouldn't (couldn't) wake up. Harry didn't want to leave him in the freezing water (or now wet clothes and sent Jessica to grab a fresh change of clothes.
Joseph wasn't expecting the scars on the body of the teenager, or the bite mark on his upper arm when they removed his clothes, and Harry dried just the teenagers Boxers. "How come-" Joseph started. "My magic is pretty drained, with keeping the charms in place. I couldn't do all his clothes, and they are still slightly wet." Harry said. "Shouldn't...he heal?" He asked and Harry let out a sigh. "No. Werewolves struggle with a lot of normal things. Remus's magic was always weaker, but he was very bright in school. They aren't Fully understood, especially children, Remus, Jesse and only like two more children have survived their attacks...and Jesse is the only current child." Harry said. "I see..." He said.

Jesse shot up, back on the bed in the Living room the pair slept on. He seen the rag fall to his lap and felt the shy kiss on his cheek. "Coffee?" Jessica asked. "...Yea...thanks." Jesse said, watching her slowly get up off the floor and disappear into the kitchen. Jesse got to his feet. He folded the blanket and put the pillows back on the couch before he stood the mattress up against the wall, out of the way, before he eased to sit down on the couch.
Jessica handed him his cup of coffee and joined him in the couch. "Jesse...You have to talk to somebody else about your dreams." Jessica said softly. "No amount of talking is going to aid." Jesse said, before taking a drink of his coffee. "Something...has to help, Jesse. I can feel how-" She started to say. "I know you do, and I am sorry for that, but it's more then just dreams, it's memories that just remind me, my parents hate me." Jesse said. "You have a set of people who love you, very much, and the quads and triplets love you so much too." Jessica said and Jesse let out a sigh. "I know they do, but...they shouldn't have to take care of me. Now? They are stuck on some stupid protection detail because people are after me and seems like it would just be easier to died, okay? I know you feel that too, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm tried of everything." Jesse said and Jessica gave him a light kiss. "I know you are...I wish I could take your pains away, really, but please...I don't know-" She started. "I'm not...going to do that. I couldn't, but that doesn't change my thoughts, Jessica." Jesse said. "I know...I'm sorry." She said, before the telephone rang. Jesse put his much on the coffee table and went to answer the house phone.

"Hello, Jesse speaking. How can I help you?"

"Hello, Jesse. It's nice to hear form you. It's Ronald Weasley, is Harry available?"

"You'll have to hold. I think he's still upstairs."

"Of course. Thank you."

Jesse laid the phone down, and went to find Harry, who was currently in the laundry room, getting out the clothes for the younger children, little Raymond standing on his feet by Harry, sucking on his binky. Raymond giggled reaching out his his hands until Jesse picked him up. "breakfast should be ready soon, Jesse." Harry said. "Cool...But you have a phonecall, dad. Mr. Weasley." Jesse said. "Alright, come on." Harry said.
Jesse followed him back into the kitchen, holding Raymond, and Harry answered the phone.

"Hey, Ron. What's up?"

"Hermione has been admitted to the hospital, she's asking for you and your lot."

"Give me a couple hours. Breakfast is just getting on the stove."

"No problem. It's still likely going to be a few hours."