20

Do not read if suicide or suicidal thoughts trigger you. Do not read if PTSD is a trigger for you.

The world for Harry was black, but his body was still feeling. He felt Sharp pains in his chest and he was gagging for a really long time before the world went still again for what seemed like forever. Harry felt numb and really couldn't move. He just felt numb. Until he felt a hand in his hand. The voice of somebody could be heard, but he really couldn't understand what they were saying or who it even was. He was disappointed and thankful both, that he alive. However, he wasn't sure if he could handle the consequences if what he done. Was Draco even there? Who was holding his hand? Draco had to hate him. Harry's mind was starting to race again and soon he wished he had died.

Harry because numb again, and when something came back it was much more clear this time. He felt cold. He felt his hand still being held. Loosely. He felt sick to his stomach. The noises almost ran in his ear. The noises of a hospital room. Harry slowly managed to open his eyes. The room was dark, the small window pushed open little some cold air into the room shown it was also late. Dark outside. Harry blinked a few times. The world very blurred without his glasses. He looked around. He thought he was alone. Nobody cares. He knew that. He must have just imagined somebody there with him. However, the grinning of teeth was heard by Harry who looked down. Draco's head laid on his leg, his grip only loosened back he was sleep due to a pregnancy safe sleeping aid his mother begged the doctor to give Draco. Who hasn't really slept in the two weeks it's been since Harry was brought to the muggle hospital.
Harry just slowly gripped Draco's hand, but he felt so weak and really sick to his stomach.

Draco woke up a couple hours later, slowly pulling is head up off Harry's legs. Draco didn't notice Harry was awake, but Harry seen Draco looked liked crap. Had Draco really been by his side this whole time? It took a few minutes, before Harry could gathered the strength to speak. Only two words came to the broken teenagers mind. "...I'm...sorry." Harry half cried and Draco quickly turned his head. Draco took a tighter hold of Harry's hand. "No more of you not talking to anybody. I won't loose you. If I do, it sure as hell won't be because you let the voices in your head. Okay?" Draco half cried, getting a small nod from Harry.

Harry really isn't start coming around for a couple days. A couple days of medicines too, that has quite the voices in his head. Little ava sat on his Harry's lap, sucking on his fingers. She wouldn't calm down with anybody, other then Harry. Luckily, barely however, Their doctor was able to get Harry on some out patient treatment. One Harry wasn't happy about, but it was the ONLY thing keeping Harry out of the nut house.
Draco laid asleep beside him, the other three babies in the playpen asleep. Harry was still being kept in the hospital. His blood sugar was going up and down, and the doctor couldn't really release him, until his body could manage itself. Oh, and Harry had a minor allergic reaction to one of the medicines given to him. So the doctor had to wait until the rash fully went away.
Harry looked down at Ava who giggled looking up at him holding tightly to his hand and sucking on his fingers. "Let's...go get... something sweet." He whispered to his baby girl, before slowly getting to his feet and grabbing the poll thing that held the IV bag. He held Ava close to his chest and started a slow walk. Getting stopped halfway down the hallway, by a nurse. "You shouldn't be on your feet, Harry." She spoke. "...And I want something sweet form the cafeteria." Harry replied. "We can give you more insulin, Harry." She replied, and Harry felt the hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to the cafeteria." Harry mumbled.

Harry sat down slowly at the table and sat little Ava up on the table. She was feed a small bite of ice cream to his two or three bites. She giggled at the taste of the yummy chocolate ice cream in her mouth, clapping her hands when she wanted more. Draco came in, pushing the strollers, the special one that was order that could hold all four of the babies. "I was coming back." Harry said, getting joined at the table in the middle of holding the tiny spoon to Ava's mouth who was eating the ice cream. "She explained you aren't suppose to come out of your room, but wouldn't come get you if I stayed with you. I needed to get up anyway." Draco admitted, smiling lightly at his ice cream covered baby girl. "She also wants to know if you need-" Harry shook his head. "No...Just needed to get out of there for a few minutes. Walk. I feel numb a little bit still." Harry admitted, feeling a light kiss on his cheek. "They had to flush your body, I'm not sure exactly what they meant by that, but he says you might feel funny for a while. Please though...Promise me...-" Harry nodded. "I didn't...it's hard to explain Draco...The local brain...and that brain are totally different the one another. Just...hard to...ignore the one...it normally not that bad..." Harry admitted. "I know not to let you out of my sight if Ava ever gets that way again. I love you, Harry." Draco said, getting a weaken grip holding him close. "And I do love you, Draco...I'm sorry it's so... difficult." Harry whispered before Ava let out a whine.