Chapter 3

“Yeogi buteora modu moyeora, We gon party like Lilililalala~” Jay sang while holding a mic in his right hand. He was about to continue singing when Jungwon stole the mic on his hand.

“Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora, Bureul jipyeora lilililalala~” Jungwon sang while pointing at Jay who was just pouting because he stole his mic. Niki came between the two and snatched the mic from Jungwon’s hand, resulting for him to receive a hit on his back and run towards Sunghoon who was just silently sitting on the couch while holding an alcoholic drink in his hand.

“Jeongdabeun mutji malgo geudaero badadeullyeo, Neukkimdaero ga alright~ Haneureul majuhago du soneul da wiro, Jeo wiro nalttwigo shipeo oh” Niki sang, continuing the song while dancing in front of Sunghoon. After it, he came back to where Jay and Jungwon is, in front of the television where the lyrics are written, then the three sang in unison.

“Nanananana nanananana, Wow fantastic baby, Dance I wanna dan dan dan dan, Dance fantastic baby, Dance I wanna dan dan dan dan, Dance wow fantastic baby” Jay, Jungwon and Niki sang at the top of their lungs while dancing in front of the television.

Sunghoon just looked at the three who looked crazy while dancing. Jay was dancing like he was being electrified, Jungwon just hopping while shaking his booty and Niki doing some weird dances that Sunghoon could not even tell a dance. Okay, let's just blame the alcohol.

They were enjoying the little celebration that they have after successfully robbing the bank. Actually, they are always just like this.

These four are the members of a small group called “Veleno”, an Italian word that basically means ‘poison’. Veleno was being led by Jay who is the eldest in the group (but usually acts as a crazy dimwit most of the time). Jay is definitely crazy and funny as hell but when he is on his mask as a member of Veleno and doing something for the gang like robbing and fighting, I swear, you’ll never want to go near him.  He is Sunghoon’s brother but they have completely different personalities. Jay is an extrovert because he is definitely funny and easy-going unlike Sunghoon who just wants to push anyone away from him.

Additional fact, he is the driver of the group because Jungwon cannot drive while Sunghoon and Niki’s way of driving is insane. Instead of driving them home, it is most likely driving them to heaven.

The second member is Jungwon. First of all, he is Jay’s boyfriend. They have been together for three years and counting. They love each other so much even though Jay is sometimes being so unbearable. Despite his age, he is smart and mature so he was called the mind of the group.

Niki is the youngest one in the group yet his skill is the most admirable. His hyungs always envy him because of it. He is called the puma of the group because just like a puma, Niki’s speciality is his speed. He can do something that he is asked in a snap of a finger. But everyone has a weakness and Niki’s weakness is bungeoppang.

Lastly, Sunghoon is the younger brother of Jay. He is completely introverted. People are afraid of him because of the dark aura that he has. He also loves to fight. Well, that’s one of his specialties and he is the only one in their house who appreciates silence. He hates having friends because he was once betrayed by his best friend so now, the people that he only trusts are Jay, Jungwon, Niki and his uncle.

"Yah, Sunghoon-ah. Join us here!" Jay invited Sunghoon but failed. Sunghoon doesn't even budge and just continue drinking.

Sunghoon was busy thinking over some random things when he felt someone who came beside him.

"Sunghoon hyung, don't you want to enjoy with us for a bit? When we celebrate, you always just sit there and drink. Hyung, it's no fun" Jungwon said, checking the other since it's always what he does. Jungwon took a gulp once again to the drink that he was holding.