Chapter 7

@𝚗𝚒_07213 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗❣️ 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝😂

“Rise and shine, little prince!” Sunoo said while slowly shaking Jake who was just enjoying his sleep.

Jake slowly opened his eyes as soon as he heard Sunoo calling him in order for them to adjust on the blinding sunlight from the huge windows in their room.

“Hyung, they are not awake yet. Could you please help me cook for our breakfast?” Sunoo said with a pout which made Jake giggled at the cuteness of the other who was sitting at the edge of his bed.

“Alright, alright. I just have to go to the comfort room real quick while you are preparing the things that we need in the kitchen, okay?” Jake said and Sunoo just nodded happily before leaving Jake alone in their shared room.

When Sunoo already left, Jake got up off his bed, fixed it and did some stretching before heading to the comfort room to do his morning routine.

Once he was done, he immediately went to the kitchen where Sunoo is starting to prepare the ingredients and tools that they will be needing.

“So what are we going to cook for our breakfast?” Jake asked while roaming his eyes around the kitchen.

“I saw some pancake powder mix there so maybe… cooking those would be great” Sunoo said while mixing the powder mix and some eggs in a large bowl.

“Well, well, well. Can I help you there?” Someone’s voice suddenly said from the stairs as he went down to also go to the kitchen.

“Of course, you can” Sunoo said and giggled. The man then also approached them to help in cooking “Jay hyung, right?” Sunoo asked and the man just nodded his head with a small smile.

“So, where are the both of you from?” Jay asked.

“We’re from Sapphirila” Jake said obliviously but Sunoo just looked at him that seems like a signal that says ‘Hyung, what the heck! Don’t expose us!’, reason for him to realize what he just said.

“Oh, I haven’t heard of that place. That must be far” Jay said in front of the stove.

“Y-yeah! That’s from A-Australia, yeah a small town in Australia” Sunoo just nervously answered.

“Oh, I see” Jay just replied.

After a few more minutes, they heard another voice coming from the second floor.

“Jay hyung!” Jungwon suddenly yelled inside of his shared room with Jay which made him smile while cooking. Just hearing Jungwon’s voice can make his day better.

“Yes, baby? You missed me already?” Jay responded in the kitchen with the softest smile on his face. Honestly, Jay has an intimidating aura but deep inside, he is so sweet, especially when it comes to his boyfriend.

Jungwon then suddenly showed up in the kitchen, looking so mad as he lifted his hand, showing a used face mask.

“Yah! I told you to throw your used face masks immediately. What the heck, our room was so dirty because of you!” Jungwon said angrily so Jay just looked at him nervously.

“Eyy~ Wonnie, don’t be too stressed about it, okay? I promise, I won’t do that again” Jay just said while walking towards Jungwon and pulled him into a hug. On the other hand, Jungwon just rolled his eyes but 50 shades of red was showing through his cheeks.