Chapter 12

𝙳𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜! 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢! 𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚎𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎❤️

"I just wanna say that... our mission yesterday was a huge success!" Jay announced enthusiastically on the dinner table while they eat their lunches altogether.

"Wow, you're so proud with your bullshits, huh" Jimin just said lifelessly as if it was the most boring thing that he had heard.

"Uncle, you're a mood killer. Just go with us later to celebrate!" Jungwon said excitedly but Jimin just rolled his eyes.

Of course, Jimin doesn't want anyone of them to be involved with these things but even he told them to stop for a hundredth time they never listen to him.

"Yeah, right! Let's go to the mall later" Jay said.

"Oh, but let's wait for Jake hyung and Sunoo hyung later. Maybe we can invite them after their work" Niki said before drinking his water.

Only the five of them are left on the house because Jake and Sunoo already started their work two days ago.

"Yeah, of course. Let's have dinner outside" Jungwon said while nodding his head.

"I won't come" Sunghoon said briefly between his eating so the others just turned their heads to him.

"You sure, Sunghoon? Are you okay here alone?" Jimin asked him.

"Yeah uncle. Besides, I can't even walk properly with this" Sunghoon said as he stretch his legs to show the others his wound.

"Oh yeah, right. I almost forgot. So how was it? Is it getting better now? Or getting worse?" Jungwon asked.

"It felt better than yesterday, don't worry about it" Sunghoon answered as he finish his food.

"I'll be going back to my room now to get some rest. Just don't be too noisy. Especially you, Niki and Jay" Sunghoon warned them while pointing his finger to Niki and Jay who is just innocently eating their lunches.

"Okay, okay. Just tell us immediately if you need something, okay?" Jimin said with his mouth full so Sunghoon just nodded his head and turned his back to the others to go back to his room.

Jungwon then just took a deep breath while eating and spoke.

"Actually, I'm so sad that he usually don't hang out with us. He's always left alone" Jungwon said worriedly.

"Yeah right. I'm concerned, he might live and die alone" Niki said while still staring at the place where Sunghoon left.

"Just let him be for today, besides, it's really dangerous for him to go outside with us, having that deep wound on his leg" Jimin said.

"Ooh I see... someone called our job bullshit, going with us to celebrate later" Niki just said while sipping on his water as if it was a wine. Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Nishimura or I'll whack you with this fork"

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

"Guys! We're here!" Sunoo said while knocking on the door. Jungwon then excitedly opened the door to welcome their housemates.

"What's with that face, Jungwon? What makes you look so excited?" Jake asked him with an airy chuckle.

"We are going to celebrate the success of our yesterday's mission! Wanna come with us?" Jungwon asked excitedly to the both.

"Oh my! We're going to hang out again? That's great! Jake hyung, let's get ready real quick!" Sunoo said while shaking the hell out of Jake. Jake just laughed at him.