Chapter 22

Today is already the time for Jimin to go back to Busan and take care of his business there. He bid goodbye to the members of Veleno and just texted Sunoo and Jake since they are at work.

Now, Jimin and the whole Veleno are gathered at the living room to tell his kids (well, I know they are all grown-up but Jimin loves them so much so he treated everyone as if his own sons) what he needed to say while he was not around.

“Okay, so everyone, I have to go now” Jimin announced.

“We’ll miss you, uncle. Please come back immediately” Jungwon said while clinging to his arms, making Jimin smile genuinely.

“Alright, alright. I’ll come back immediately when I don’t have much to do” Jimin said with a soft smile “But promise me not to get too flirty with Jay for the whole day” Jimin said, and with that, Jungwon looked at him before speaking.

“Uncle, you know that’s impossible” Jungwon said before chuckling before landing a glance at Jay who was all red now.

Jimin then looked at Niki with a smile.

“Hey, Niki. Don’t be too bold for getting Sunoo’s attention, huh? And I trust you with him” Jimin said, making Niki blush at the sudden mention of the peer he likes.

“Of course, uncle. I’ll take care of him” Niki said while walking closely to Jimin and give him a hug “Just please bring some bungeoppang when you come back” Niki said while hugging the older tightly, making Jimin laugh.

“Wow, you really know your priorities, huh? Alright, I’ll bring a lot when I got back” Jimin said before pulling away from the hug.

“Hey Jay! You are now the oldest inside this house. I entrust you everything. Just please don’t burn the house or something” Jimin said, making Jay laugh.

“Uncle, I’m a very careful person though” he said with a chuckle, but Jimin just replied with “Hmm. I doubt that”

Jimin’s eyes then shifted to Sunghoon who was now having a small soft smile while looking at him. Jimin then chuckled before walking towards his direction with a wide smile.

“Hope that you could come back immediately, uncle”  Sunghoon said softly, making Jimin chuckle and hit Snghoon’s right arm softly.

“Wow, before, you don’t even wave your hands when I am saying goodbye” Jimin said “You’ve changed, Sunghoon, and I like it” Jimin whispered in the end.

“Your expressions are getting richer too. Good thing for you!” Jimin exclaimed, making the others laugh.

“So yeah! I’m leaving now, and since you are getting closer to Jake, I’ll leave him to you, okay? Please take care of him. He’s just… special” Jimin lastly said before leaning once again to whisper something to Sunghoon.

“Everyone can make you smile, Sunghoon, but only certain person can make you happy”

Sunghoon froze at what he said but he didn't give a shit so he just shrugged it off and showed a beautiful smile to Jimin.

Jimin smiled too. He was waiting for this for a longtime, and that day finally came.

The day where Sunghoon could meet someone to bring color to his colorless life, to make him feel happy and enjoy life.

“Alright. Cut off the drama and go back to your personal businesses now, and please, please, please stop doing criminality, kids. That sucks” Jimin said with a disgusted face, making the younger ones laugh.